Jeanine Pirro is a famous American television personality, author, and former judge. She has served as a judge in the New York State Court of Appeals. Pirro has made a significant impact in the legal and political spheres.
|Real Name||Jeanine Ferris Pirro|
|Also Known As||Jeanine|
|Profession||American Television Host, Author, New York State Judge, Prosecutor, and Politician|
|Date of Birth||02 June 1951|
|Age (as of 2023)||71 years|
|Birthplace||Elmira, New York, United States|
|Ethinicity||Lebanese White American|
|School||Notre Dame High School in Chemung County|
|College/University||State University of New York at Buffalo, Albany Law School under Union University|
|Education & Degree||Bachelor of Arts, J.D.(Juris Doctor)|
|Height (approx.)||5' 4" (1.63 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||58kg / 128 lbs|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Husband||Albert Pirro [m. 1975 - 2007]|
|Love Story||Both met while studying law at Albany Law School in New York.|
|Reason of Divorced||Following Albert’s financial fraud charges and a federal jail term of 11 months, the duo decided to separate in 2007.|
|Parents||Father- Nasser Ferris [mobile & modular homes salesman]
Mother- Esther Awad Ferris [departmental store model; died: 2019]
|Children||Daughter- Christi Pirro [born: 23 June 1985; lawyer]
Son- Alexander Pirro [born: March 23, 1987; studying law]
|Net Worth [approx.]||$14 million|
Career and Professional Journey
- JD degree obtained, appointed Assistant District Attorney in Westchester County under DA Carl Vergari.
- Successfully obtained a federal grant for her office.
- Appointed as Chief of the Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Bureau by DA Carl Vergari.
- First female judge of Westchester County from 1991 to 1993.
- Elected as the first female District Attorney of Westchester County, serving three terms from 1993 to 2005.
- Involved in high-profile cases, including Maria Amaya’s Second-Degree Murder Case, the Murder of Anne Scripps Douglas by her Husband, Scott Douglas, and the Murder of Angela Correa by Jeffrey Deskovic.
- Held various positions, including President of the New York State District Attorneys Association and Chairwoman of the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board.
- In 1986, she was announced as the running mate for Andrew O’Rourke for Westchester County Executive but withdrew one day before the election, citing the inability to disclose business clients.
- In 2006, she ran for US Senate in New York as a Republican but withdrew due to pressure from the party headquarters.
- In 2006, she was the Republican nominee for New York Attorney General but lost to Andrew Cuomo.
- After Trump’s election in 2016, she held positions in his administration.
- She ran for Lieutenant Governor and US Senate but withdrew both times before the elections took place.
- Her withdrawals were due to her inability to disclose clients and pressure from the Republican party.
- Her most notable political campaign was as the Republican nominee for NY Attorney General in 2006, which she lost.
- While working as an Assistant DA, she began providing legal analysis on high-profile cases for news/talk shows.
- She offered expertise and a unique perspective on legal issues as a commentator.
- In 2008, she became the host of the show “Judge Jeanine Pirro,” which was nominated for 2 Daytime Emmys and won 1 in 2011. It was canceled at the end of 2011.
- In 2011, she started hosting “Justice with Judge Jeanine” on Fox News, which she hosted until 2022.
- She provided legal commentary on TV for many years, lending her expertise from working as a prosecutor.
- Her longest-running hosting role was on Justice with Judge Jeanine from 2011-2022 on Fox News.
- She currently co-hosts The Five on Fox News after being named permanent co-host in 2022.
|Book Names||Release Year|
|To Punish and Protect: A DA’s Fight Against a System That Coddles Criminals (Co-Authored)||2003|
|Sly Fox: A Dani Fox Novel||2012|
|Clever Fox: A Dani Fox Novel||2013|
|He Killed Them All||2015|
|Liars, Leakers & Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy||2018|
|Radicals, Resistance & Revenge: The Left’s Plot to Remake America”.||2019|
Notable Works and Advocacies
- She supported a woman’s right to an abortion
- In 2000 she supported the passing of a New York hate crimes law to protect the rights of LGBT.
- She strongly advocated the ownership of a gun as the constitution allows it.
- She has also been a vocal advocate for criminal justice reform in the state.
5 Unknown Facts about Jeanine Pirro
- In 1997, Jeanine Pirro was honored by People magazine as one of the “50 Most Beautiful People.”
- Jeanine Pirro joined the board of directors of HeavenlyRx, a cannabis company, in 2019.
- She has three dogs and two pigs.
- In her early life, she also worked as a telephone operator.
- She had a dog named Lancelot [a Huskie], who passed away on Sept. 15, 2021.IMDb
Read More: Kat Timpf Biography