Vidyut Jamwal is one of the fittest Bollywood Actor as well as a Model & Martial Artist. He was born on 10th December, 1980 (age 40 years as of 2020) at Kanpur, Uttarpradesh. His hometown is Jammu Kashmir. He was studied in Ashram School, Kerala, and Army Public School in Himachal Pradesh. He completed his graduation in Martial Arts and then came to the acting field.
Vidyut Jamwal Biography, Age, Wiki, Height, Weight, Girlfriend
Vidyut Jamwal is a Bollywood actor and model. He was born on 10th December, 1980 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is especially popular as an action hero because of his great acting in action movies, and most of his films are action in category.
After completing his school from Ashram School, Kerala, and Army Public School in Himachal Pradesh, he got a graduation degree in Martial Arts. Then he came into the modeling and acting field. His debut film was ‘Shakti‘ a Tamil action movie.
Vidyut Jamwal belongs to a Rajput Hindu family. His Father’s name is not available on the internet, but he was an Army officer. His mother is Vimla Jamwal, who was a former miss Jammu Kashmir. He also has one sister.
Girlfriend & Affairs
His girlfriend’s name is Mona Singh, who is also an actress & model.
After completing his graduation in Martial Arts, he came into the modeling and acting industry. Then he also works on his bodybuilding. He, made his film debut in a Tamil movie called ‘Shakti‘ in 2011. It is also an action movie, so he started his career through an action film. In the same year (2011), he made his Bollywood debut in the film, ‘Force‘. This film was viral in Bollywood.
Then he played the role of the protagonist with real-world combat action in the film ‘Commando‘. This film was released internationally, and he started to get positive responses because of his fabulous performance in this movie. After this, he got many opportunities in Tamil films like Bullet Raja, Anjaan & others.
In 2017, Vidyut again performed in the film, ‘Commando 2‘ and again got huge positive responses. Then, he performed quite a small role in ‘Baadshaho‘ film with Ajay Devgn, Ileana D’cruz, Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta, and others. In 2019, he performed in so many movies including Junglee, Commando 3, and more.
In 2020, he worked in two films, Yaara and Khuda Haafiz. He is the leading character in both of these two films.
He is one of the fittest men in Bollywood and used to do heavy workout practices. Besides this, he has a huge fan base on social media like – Instagram, Facebook, and others.
Awards & Achievement
In 2012, he got 4 awards, IIFA Award (for Star Debut of the Year), Filmfare Award (Best Debut Male), FICCI Frames Award (Best Debut Male), Stardust Award (for Breakthrough Performance Male) for the movie ‘Junglee’.
In 2013, for the movie ‘Thuppakki’ (Tamil film) he got SIIMA Awards for Best Negative Actor role. Next, in 2014 he got Zee Cine Awards for the film ‘Commando’ as Umeed Ka Naya Chehra – Male. In 2019, he got Jackie Chan Action Movie Awards (Best Action Sequence Choreographer) for his ‘Junglee’ film.
Popular Movies by Vidyut Jamwal
|Commando – One Man Army||2013|
Interesting Facts about Vidyut Jamwal
- Vidyut Jamwal’s nickname is ‘Singu‘.
- He belongs to an army family.
- In his childhood, his father passed away.
- Vidyut Jammwal is a famous action hero. He is widely known as ‘The New Age Action Hero of Bollywood‘.
- He is very good at martial arts, and he has a degree in it. He started martial arts training at the age of 3 years.
- His mother was former Miss Jammu & Kashmir.
- In 2011, he made his debut with the film ‘Force‘.
- He won many awards for his work in movies like Filmfare Awards, Stardust Awards, Zee Cine Awards, FICCI Awards, and SIIMA Awards.
- His girlfriend is Mona Singh, and he is also a famous Indian actress.
- He loves animals and has a dog in his house.
- Vidyut has a solid body, and he used to do a hard workout in the GYM every day.
- Vidyut Jamwal has a great interest in bikes and biking.
- He also used to do Yoga with his mother every day.
- He walked on ramp as a model for many fashion designers.
- He loves the Indian army so much.
- Playing with children is an exciting job for him.