[Image Credit: Victoria Aveyard’s Instagram]
Victoria Aveyard is a famous writer based in America. She is renowned for writing in young adult and fantasy fiction and screenplays. Victoria is well-known for her fantasy novel “Red Queen.” Victoria Aveyard was born on July 27, 1990, in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States of America.
|Date of Birth
|July 27, 1990
|Age (as of 2023)
|East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, USA
|East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
|The University of Southern California’s School of Cinematic Art
|Bachelor of Fine Arts in Screenwriting
|Road trips, Burning through Netflix
|She has a dog named, Indy.
|Red Queen 
|Awards & Achievements
|Goodreads Choice Awards Best Debut
|Relationships & Affairs
|Father- Not Known
Mother- Heather Aveyard [teacher]
|Brother: One Younger Brother name is not known
|Net Worth (approx.)
|$1 to $5 Million
Victoria Aveyard is a well-known writer who has written some famous books. Her collection includes books like “Red Queen,” “Glass Sword,” “King’s Cage,” “War Storm,” and “Cruel Crown,” which is a combination of two shorter stories.
She won an award for her first book, “Red Queen.” This book became very popular and even made it to the New York Times Bestseller list. Another successful book of hers is “Glass Sword.” She also wrote a book called “Broken Throne.” Besides writing books, she also sold a script for a movie called “Eternal” to Sony Pictures.
Interesting Facts We Found about Victoria Aveyard
- Multilingual Music Lover: Victoria Aveyard knows three national anthems, which suggests she has an interest in different cultures and languages. This might reflect her diverse background and interests.
- Petite Stature: Aveyard is five feet one inch tall, showcasing her petite stature. This little tidbit offers a glimpse into her physical characteristics.
- High School Superlative: In high school, Aveyard was voted “most likely to rule the world.” This humorous detail gives a glimpse into her personality and how her peers perceived her.
- Resilience: Aveyard’s experience of breaking both her arms at the age of 10 highlights her resilience and ability to overcome challenges, even from a young age.
- Unique Writing Process: Aveyard’s writing process is unconventional. She talks out scenes to herself and types while looking away from the screen. This insight offers a peek into her creative process and how she brings her stories to life.
- Emotional Publishing Moment: A memorable moment for Aveyard was the news of her book “Red Queen” being sold to HarperCollins. She had to wait in silence until her parents returned home to celebrate with champagne. This gives a glimpse into the emotional journey of a writer and the joy of achieving a publishing milestone.
- Unique Superpowers: Aveyard gave characters unique yet familiar superpowers, drawing inspiration from the visual storytelling techniques she learned from film and screenwriting.
- Impact and Reflection: Aveyard’s books have been translated into 41 languages, reflecting her success in the YA genre. She emphasizes the importance of understanding one’s strengths and weaknesses as a writer.