Mimi Chakraborty is a beautiful Bengali Actress, Model as well as Politician. She was born on 11 February, 1989 (age 31 years as in 2020) in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India. She is known for her great acting in Bengali movies. She is also a Politician from the part TMC. After completing her Graduation in English from Asutosh College, Kolkata, she entered in acting & modelling field. Mimi’s first film was ‘Bapi Bari Ja‘ in 2012.
Mimi Chakraborty Biography, Age, Wiki, Height, Weight, Boyfriend
Mimi Chakraborty is a Bengali actress and a Politician, and now she is also a member of Parliament from TMC. She was born on 11 February, 1989 in Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. She is famous for her acting in Bengali movies. After completing her schooling at Holy Child School & S.T James School, she started studying at Ashutosh College in English.
After that, she came to Modeling & Acting field. Next, first, she appeared in TV shows and then performed in so many Films. She is now also a politician and has a social media influencer; she has so many fans following social media.
Mimi Chakraborty Family
Mimi Chakraborty was born on 11 February, 1989 in Jalpaiguri she belongs to a Bengali Brahmin family. Her Father’s name is Arjun Chakraborty, and her mother is Tapashi Chakraborty.
Relationship, Boyfriend & Affairs
First, Mimi was in a relationship with Raj Chakraborty, a Bengali film director & producer. Now, she has a relationship with Melih Kizilkaya, who is an Actor.
Mimi Chakraborty Career
Mimi Chakraborty is a Tollywood actress from Jalpaiguri, West Bengal. After completing her graduation from Ashutosh College in English, she came to the Acting field.
In 2010, she made her TV debut in the TV series ‘Ganeer Oparey‘, aired on Star Jalsha TV channel from 2010 to 2011. In 2012, She made her Tollywood film debut in the movie ‘Bapi Bari Ja‘ produced by Prosenjit Chatterjee. Here she played the role of Bapi. Then she performed in many movies as well.
In 2016, she worked in the film, “Gangster” along with popular actor Yash Dasgupta. Again in 2017, she worked with Yash in the film, “Total Dadagiri“.
Mimi also worked as a singer, and she made her singing debut in the song “Keno Je Toke Reprise” in 2019 from the film, Mon Jaane Na.
|Bapi Bari Ja||2012|
|Bojhena Se Bojhena||2012|
|Golpo Holeo Shotti||2014|
|Bangali Babu English Mem||2014|
|Ki Kore Toke Bolbo||2016|
Interesting Facts about Mimi Chakraborty
- Mimi Chakraborty is an Indian actress and politician from Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- She belongs to a Bengali, Brahmin family.
- Mimi Chakraborty is the daughter of Arun Chakraborty and Tapashi Chakraborty.
- She started her career as a model.
- In 2010 she made her TV debut with the TV show “Gaaner Oparey“. In 2012, she came strongly in people’s eyes with the movie “Bapi Bari Ja“.
- Mimi Chakraborty also a good singer. She sang ‘Keno Je Toke Reprise’ in the film “Mon Jaane Na (2019)”.
- She loves to eat sweet dishes like – Doi, Pastry, Cupcakes, Sondesh, Mishti.
- She is also a politician. She joined TMC in March 2019.
- Mimi Chakraborty is a big fan of Cricket, and her favourite Cricketer is Sourav Ganguly.
- She was in a rumoured relationship with Raj Chakraborty, but now she is in a relationship with Melih Kizilkaya, an Actor.