[Image Source: Larry Wheels’s Instagram]
He was not from an economically stable family, but he was always enthusiastic about becoming a bodybuilder from childhood. To know more about Larry Wheels, keep reading this article to the end.
|Bunnesman, Professional Powerlifter and Social Media Star
|Date of Birth
|3 December, 1994
|Age (as of 2023)
|Bronx, New york, USA
|Bronx, New york, USA
|New york, USA
|in centimeters- 185cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6'1"
|in kilograms- 115 kg
in pounds- 253 lbs
|Shoe Size (US)
|Awards & Achievements
|Raw 2,275 lbs total (810 lbs squat, 610 lbs bench press, 855 lbs deadlift) at 275 lbs of body weight
|Relationships & Affairs
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike
|Black & White
|Music, Travelling, GYM
|Net Worth (approx.)
|$1.5 - $2 million USD
Early Life & Biography
Larry Wheels was born in a low-income family in December 1994 in New York, United States of America.
He worked hard and has achieved numerous achievements in his diminutive boxing and powerlifting career.
He belongs to multiracial ethnicity and American nationality. As a child, wheels used to get bullied a lot by all the other children. They made fun of his body and appearance; therefore, later, he sets his goal to achieve to test his body.
The boxing career of Larry Wheels is full of struggle, he doesn’t have his father’s support, and therefore initially, he started to practice in his own house, and he got the help of his mother. But soon, he realized that bodybuilding is not possible at home, so he got a decent job and started working out in the gym.
But after joining the gym and watching the bodybuilding environment, he initially thought of pursuing bodybuilding, but later powerlifting became his obvious choice.
In a powerlifting competition in New York, he decided to give a try to his abilities, and without any experience in professional content, he joined the competition and excelled.
He holds many records during his bodybuilding career. Currently, he has a record of 1075kg/ 2370 lbs at308 lbs bodyweight, which includes 870lb squat, 645lb bench, and 855lb deadlift press which he sets at Arnold Sports Festival. And during this, he breaks the previous world record.
He made progress daily by winning numerous competitions, and 2017 became a fairy tale for him. This year, he won numerous awards and broke several bodybuilding and weightlifting records.
And after some time, he became more popular daily, and later he launched his projects, including the training program he started selling to his clients.
Larry Wheels as a Youtuber
Larry Wheels started a YouTube channel in 2013, and during this short period, he got 517 189,821 views on the Youtube channel. More than 2.6 million people have subscribed to his YouTube channel. He shares videos about bodybuilding, powerlifting, arm wrestling, etc., which are categorized into three playlists.
Relationship, Girlfriend, Wife
He has a long relationship with Chilasa king, but she accused him of mental and physical abuse. And according to sources, he is now in a relationship with Nicole Drinkwater.
Interesting Facts about Larry Wheels
- He is very popular on Instagram and has more than 3.8 million followers on his Instagram account.
- He also started a Youtube channel in which he gained 1.8 million subscribers.
- He is very caring towards his body, and to maintain his body, he takes 5000 calories per day.
- He never shares any kind of information about his relationship status on the internet.
- According to the information on the Wiki profile, his biceps are around 18 inches.
- His estimated net worth is around $1.5 to $2 million USD.
- At the age of 6, he started living with his grandmother.
- He was out of school at a young age, as there were only two schools available on that island, and one school is reserved for French kids while the other is reserved for rich English kids.
- Besides being a bodybuilder and powerlifter, he is also a very successful businessman.
- He likes sports so much and WWE is one of his favorite sports.