Emma Frans is a well-known scientist, and a postdoctoral researcher in medical epidemiology at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. She was born on 16 December 1981 (age 39 years as of 2020) in Uppsala, Sweden.
She is also popularly known for writing the column “Vetenskapskollen” in the newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, a daily newspaper published in Stockholm, Sweden. Keep reading this post to learn more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Emma Maria Frans|
|Profession||Scientist, Researcher, Epidemiologist, Television Presenter, Writer|
|Date of Birth||15 December, 1981|
|Age (as in 2020)||39 years|
|Collage/University||Uppsala University, Karolinska Institute|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. in the incidence of autism among children with old fathers.|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A
in meters- N/A
in feet inches- N/A
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Debut||Book: Larmrapporten (2017)
|Awards & Achievements||N/A|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Husband Name||Hans Ahlberg|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$5 million USD|
Interesting Facts about Emma Frans
- Emma Frans is a postdoctoral researcher and a famous scientist in Sweden.
- She was born on 12 December 1981, in Uppsala, Sweden.
- From an early age, she has a massive interest in the functioning of the human mind and the human body.
- She completed her biomedicine study at Uppsala University. She completed her Ph.D. studies at Karolinska Institute on autism among children with old fathers.
- Once, she said, her interest in biomedical comes from his parents because they were physiologists.
- In 2013, Emma Frans started a blog, but later she became active on Twitter because of public misconception in Science.
- In 2017, she published a book named “Larmrapporten“; in this book, she teaches the public how to differentiate between perfect and imperfect scientific claims.
- Emma Frans was named one of three new Democracy Ambassadors by the Swedish government in 2018.
- In 2018, Emma Frans published her second book named “Sant, eller, mittemellan”; this book gives scientific answers and explanations to myths and general questions.
- She hosted the radio show “Sommar i P1” on 13 July 2019.
- Emma Frans published her third book in 2021, and the book name is “Alla tvättar händerna”.
Read More: Carina Bergfeldt