Bradley Pinion is an American football punter and kickoff specialist for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the fifth round of the 2015 NFL Draft and played college football at Clemson.
|Real Name||Bradley Alexander Pinion|
|Profession||American Football Punter|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1994|
|Age (as in 2021)||27 years|
|Birthplace||Concord, North Carolina|
|Hometown||Concord, North Carolina|
|School||Northwest Cabarrus (Kannapolis, North Carolina)|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 201 cm
in meters- 2.01 m
in feet inches- 6'6"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 109 kg
in pounds- 240 lbs
|Debut||NFL Draft: 2015|
|Awards & Achievements||Super Bowl champion (LV)
USA Today High School All-American (2011)
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Wife||Kaeleigh Reece Pinion|
|Parents||Father- Robby Pinion
Mother- Lori Pinion
|Favourite/Likes & Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Jessica Alba|
|Favorite Athlete||Thomas Morstead|
|Favorite Holiday||April Fool’s Day|
|Favorite Clameson Tradition||Running Down the Hill|
|Favorite Sport other than Football||Soccer|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$5 million|
Bradley Pinion was a punter at Clemson from 2012-2014 under coach Dabo Swinney. As a freshman in 2012, Pinion had limited playing time behind Spencer Benton, appearing in only 5 games and punting just 9 times for a 39.4 yard average. In 2013 as a sophomore, Pinion took over as the primary punter, handling all but 3 punts that season.
He punted 56 times for 2,205 yards, averaging 39.4 yards per punt. His season-high was 7 punts for 287 yards against Georgia. In 2014 as a junior, Pinion continued as the main punter, punting all but once. He had some standout games, including 10 punts for 451 yards versus Georgia and back-to-back 10 punt games against Louisville and Boston College.
His season-high average was 49.0 on 3 punts against Wake Forest. Pinion’s teammates called him “the steering column” for his directional punting ability. After his junior year, Pinion opted to forego his senior season and enter the NFL Draft.
- In the season opener against the Vikings, Pinion had 4 punts for 174 yards.
- In Week 9 against the Raiders, he had 3 punts for 164 yards with a season-long 64-yarder. His performance earned him NFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
- Pinion remained the 49ers’ punter in his third season.
- He had a season-high 50.14 punting average against the Cardinals in Week 4.
- He had a season-high 364 net yards on 8 punts against the Eagles in Week 8.
- He punted a season-high 9 times for 342 yards against the Seahawks in Week 12.
- In 2017, Pinion had a career-low 75 punts for 3,255 yards (43.4 avg).
- Pinion started his second season with similar numbers in the first three games.
- He had 7 punts for 319 yards in the season opener against the Rams.
- Against the Panthers, he punted 7 times for 318 yards.
- In his NFL debut against the Vikings, Pinion had 3 punts for 140 yards.
Relationship, Wife & Affairs
He married Kaeleigh Reece Pinion in 2019. Together they have four dogs named Nala, Nellie, Novie, and Nemo. There is no news about their children.
Net Worth & Salary
According to Sportac, Punter Bradley Pinion has accumulated a net worth of around $5 million as of 2021. His average annual salary stands at $2.75 million as of 2021. Pinion signed a lucrative 4-year, $11 million contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2019, which included $3.6 million guaranteed. Pinion’s total income for 2022 with his contract and bonuses is projected to be approximately $11 million. The deal with the Buccaneers has substantially increased the NFL punter’s net worth and earning power.
Interesting Facts about Bradley Pinion
- He loves Ice cream, and his favorite flavor is Vanilla.
- His favorite place is in Keystone, Colo.
- Pinion’s favorite restaurant in the Clemson area is The Smokin Pig BBQ.
Read More: Sam Darnold