Barbora Krejčíková (born December 18, 1995) is a professional Tennis Player from the Czech Republic. She reached her highest singles rating of world No. 3 on November 1, 2021, and world No. 1 in mixed on October 22, 2018.
Krejčíková is a seven-time Grand Slam champion, having won the 2021 French Open women’s singles title, the 2018 French Opens, 2018 Wimbledon Championships.
In 2021 French Open women’s doubles titles, all with compatriot Katerina Siniaková, and the Australian Open mixed doubles titles in 2019 and 2021 with Rajeev Ram, and in 2020 with Nikola Mekti.
After Serena and Venus Williams and Samantha Stosur, she is one of only four active female players to have won a Grand Slam championship in all three disciplines.
Krejčíková has won three singles championships and nine doubles titles, including two at the WTA 1000 level in doubles on the WTA Tour.
She finished second in the 2018 WTA Finals and the 2021 Australian Open with Siniaková, and the two earned Olympic gold in doubles at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Krejčíková was also a member of the Czech team that won the Fed Cup in 2018.
|Real Name||Barbora Krejčíková|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1995|
|Age [as of 2021]||26 years|
|Birthplace||Brno, Czech Republic|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, Playing Football and Baseball|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5'84"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 62 kg
in pounds- 137 lbs
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards & Achievements||• French Open (2021)
• Wimbledon (2018)
• Fed Cup (2018)
• Roland Garros
• US Open
• Gold in doubles in Tokyo Olympics (2020)
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Parents||Father- Karel Hradecka
|Siblings||Sister- Petra Hardecka|
|Net Worth [approx.]||$3 million|
Barbora graduated from a local high school and then enrolled in a college or university that she has never named. She is anticipated to have graduated with a degree in sports as an athlete and professional player.
Petr Kovacka is the coach. Jana Novotna, a WTA icon, taught and guided her when she began playing tennis at six.
With Katerina Siniakova, she won the Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and US Open girls’ doubles titles.
On December 28, 1995, she was born in Brno, Czech Republic. As a result, she has Czech nationality and is of mixed ethnicity. In addition, Leo is her astrological sign.
Karel Hradecka is her father’s name, and Pavla Hardecka is her mother’s name. She also grew up with her younger sister, Petra Hardecka. Her faith is in Christianity. She is currently a bachelor and not dating anyone.
Barbora Krejčíková Career
She played in her maiden WTA final in 2014, when she was teamed with Lucie Hradecka in the doubles; however, they lost the game. In 2015, she won her first WTA title at the Open de Limoges when teamed with Mandy Minella.
Barbora Krejcikova then lost her game at the Australian Open in 2016, although she reached the first round of the WTA singles at the Nuremberg Cup the following year.
Barbora has a sizable fan base, thanks to her tremendous popularity and extraordinary achievement.
- Krejčíková won doubles championships with Katerina Siniaková at the 2018 French Open and Wimbledon Championships.
- Krejčíková won the Australian Open mixed-doubles championship in 2019 with Rajeev Ram, defended her title the following year with Nikola Mekti, and won again in 2021 with Rajeev Ram.
- In February 2021, Krejčíková and Katerina Siniaková reached the first Australian Open doubles final and won the mixed-doubles title with Rajeev Ram.
- She won her maiden WTA singles championship in the 2021 Strasbourg Open, which was held the day before the 2021 French Open.
- In the 2021 French Open final, she thrashed Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to win her first Grand Slam championship.
- Became the first woman to win singles and doubles championships at the clay-court event since Mary Pierce in 2000.
- With her win against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in the women’s singles at the 2021 French Open, Krejcikova became the first woman since Serena Williams at Wimbledon in 2016 to win both singles and doubles at a Grand Slam.
Barbora Krejčíková stands at 5 ft 8 in (178 cm). Her weight is 62 kg (137 lbs). Blue is the color of her lovely eyes.
Her hair is dark brown, and she regularly does it in various colors. Her physique is athletic. And she is of White ethnicity.
Accroding to the sources her net worth is around, $3 million.