Alden Lagasse is an American businesswoman, entrepreneur, and proprietor of a fashion company (her real name was Alden Lovelace). She established a fashion company to display her sense of glitz. Alden has successfully established a real estate brokerage company through her keen eye and taste. She oversees her company profiles in addition to running her household and raising her two kids.
|Birth Name||Alden Lovelace|
|Profession||Business Person & Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as of 2022)||55 years approx.|
|College/University||University of Mississippi|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A
in meters- N/A
in feet inches- N/A
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Renowned Work(s)||Cajun Caviar - A brand that acts as a supply chain for high-quality seafood delicacies to customers.|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Husband||Emeril John Lagassé [m. 2000]|
|Children||Daughter- Meril Lovelace Lagasse
Son- Emeril John Lagasse IV
|Net Worth [approx.]||Not Known|
Relationship, Husband, Children
On May 13, 2000, Alden wed the renowned chef Emeril Lagasse. The first significant development in celebrity chefs was Emeril, according to legend. Merril Lovelace Lagasse (born in 2004) and Emeril John Lagasse IV, the couple’s two gorgeous children, are being raised by them (born in 2003).
Emeril Lagasse’s third wife, Alden, is a well-known chef. As they have been in a loving and fulfilling relationship for many years, it appears that the third time was a charm.
Alden disclosed that the couple has a lot of special memories in an interview with Sip & Savor. She remembered their first date at La Crêpe Nanou when they had mussels and fries.
In addition to the kids he has with Alden, Emeril also shares Jessica and Jillian with his ex-wife Elizabeth Kief.
Since 2010–2011, Emeril and Alden have owned and lived in an opulent beachfront estate close to Destin, Florida. Thomas Christ, an architect based in Florida, constructed the home.
Alden’s cousin Susan Lovelace, an interior decorator, had previously owned the home. The pair previously resided in Manhattan for ten years before relocating to Florida due to an especially brutal winter.
Although Alden’s career path will take her down the business road, journalism has always been her love.
In 1985, after completing her high school education, Alden enrolled at the University of Mississippi. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1989 with a journalism emphasis.
Alden Lovelace’s Career
Alden Lovelace, a real estate dealer, also achieved enormous success in the resort and fashion industries after partnering with owner Angie Nemecek of the Mermaid. Numerous retailers display her clothing line, Alden Lagasse Collection.
Alden is a tough businesswoman and a co-owner of the winery Alden Alli Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir and the caviar company Cajun Caviar, both of which are situated in Louisiana.
Alden is passionate about starting her own business, but she is not only interested in it. According to her husband’s Instagram, Alden excels in the position of a devoted wife and caring mother. In a post on Instagram on November 20, 2013, she expressed her gratitude to Alden for everything she had done for him and his kids.
She has a fair complexion. Although her birth year is not known, still there are speculations that she is somewhere around her mid-50s. Information about her physical appearance is not known.
Her exact net worth is unknown as of right now. Alden, though, owns a sizable house in New Orleans. Additionally, her magnificent one-family, six-story estate on New York’s Upper East Side is currently up for sale for $15 million.
The entirely refurbished home, which is about 7,000 square feet, is tastefully decorated and laid out. Given the magnificence of the New York residence, the Louisiana residence’s inside must be stunning!
Interesting Facts about Alden Lovelace
- To everyone’s amazement, the devoted couple is still happily married and values each other’s company. Emeril wished Alden a happy 20th anniversary on May 23, 2020, demonstrating their warm relationship.
- Throughout her career, Alden Lovelace has engaged in several charitable projects for children. Alden and her husband Emeril co-founded the Emeril Lagasse Foundation in 2002 as a way for her to share her love of working with young children.
- Alden has been actively involved in creating concepts for investigating growth options for kids as a board member of the foundation.
- Alden has also served as the capital campaign co-chair for the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. The goal of the children’s museum is to advance young children’s performing and academic abilities.
- Alden Lovelace is a top executive for Seaside Neighborhood School in Destin, Florida, as well as its co-chair for the foundation. After nearly 14 years in New York, she and her family moved to Destin.