Vinaya Sungkur is a famous Mauritian actress. He is popularly known for the movies “The Children of Troumaron” (2012), “La Rencontre” (2012), and “Agent” (2019). Vinaya was born in Mauritian. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
Vinaya Sungkur Age, Wiki, Biography, Weight, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
|Real Name||Vinaya Sungkur|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Age (as in 2020)||N/A|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5'4"
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Famous for||Movie: The Children of Troumaron (2012), La Rencontre (2012), Agent (2019)
|Awards & Achievements||Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in 2014 (Nominated)|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Net Worth||$0.5 million|
Interesting Facts about Vinaya Sungkur
- Vinaya was born in Mauritian, and her nationality is Mauritius.
- In the film “The Children of Troumaron” (2012), she played the role of Savita. After this movie, she was nominated for the African Movie Academy Awards for Best Supporting Role as Savita in 2014.
- In 2019 she worked in a movie named “Serenity”, where she acted as Consuella, directed by Steven Knight; the released date was 25 January 2019.
- “Anshika” is a short drama directed by Vincent Toi, where Vinaya acted as Nalini, and the released date was 12 September 2020.
- She is a Non- Vegetarian.
- She loves Travelling.
Linda Brown is the Author & Editor of this Blog. She is a fashion designer, a Dog lover, and a proud mother of two kids. Linda is a fan of Movies, TV Shows, Theaters, and Books by almost every author. Her Favourite hobby is listening to retro and suspense stories. Read more about her >>
Was this article helpful?