Talia O’Neal is a famous writer and actress from Agana, Guam, who is popularly known for her acting in “Until Dawn“, “Know Thy Enemy“, and “The Poochie Couture“. She was born on 6th June 1975 (age 45 years as of 2020).
She worked in some more movies and TV series like “Osso Bucco” (Movie, 2008), “Flashforward” (TV show, 2009), “Fuzion” (TV show, 2002), and more. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Talia O'Neal|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1975|
|Age (as in 2020)||45 years|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5'4"
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Famous for||Movie: Know Thy Enemy (2009)
Short: Until Down (2003)
TV Series: The Poochie Couture Show (2017)
|Awards & Achievements||N/A|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
Interesting Facts about Talia O’Neal
- Talia O’Neal was born in Agana, Guam. Her birth date is 6 June 1975.
- In 2001 she worked on the movie “The Fast and the Furious”, directed by Rob Cohen, and the release date was 22 June 2001.
- In 2008, she appeared in the film “Osso Bucco”, where she acted as Lisette. It is a comedy, and romance film, directed by Fred Blurton and Gary Taylor, written by Gary Taylor.
- Talia worked as Jen in the film “Know Thy Enemy” in 2009, directed by Lee Cipolla, and the release date was 26 May 2009.
- In 2009, Talia worked in a TV series, “Flashforward”, where she acted as a hospital patient. The show earned good reviews from viewers.
- Talia O’Neal created a TV show, “The Poochie Couture Show”, released on 15 July 2017. After doing this show, she gained popularity
- She is working on a short film “Until Dawn”. Directed by Jeffrey Maccubbin, the released date was 18 July 2003.
Read More: Juliet Anderson
Linda Brown is the Author & Editor of this Blog. She is a fashion designer, a Dog lover, and a proud mother of two kids. Linda is a fan of Movies, TV Shows, Theaters, and Books by almost every author. Her Favourite hobby is listening to retro and suspense stories. Read more about her >>