Sreelekha Mitra is a famous Bengali Actress from Kolkata, West Bengal. She was born on 30 August, 1975 (age 45 years as of 2020) in Kolkata, India. Her debut movie is ‘Sei Raat‘ in 1996. Shreelekha Mitra is best known for her Bengali movie ‘Kantatar‘ in 2006. She also worked on some TV serials and advertisements. Some of her famous movies are: Saptami (1997), Samadhan (1997), Hotath Brishti (1998), Madhu Malati (1999), and More.
|Real Name||Sreelekha Mitra|
|Date of Birth||30 August, 1975|
|Age (as in 2020)||45 Years|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai, India|
|Collage/University||Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College, Kolkata, India|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Eating, Watching TV, Spending time with her daughter, Reading|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms- 70 kg|
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Debut|| Movie: Sei Raat (1996)|
TV: Mirakkel (2006)
|Awards & Achievements||• Kalakar Awards|
• BFJA Award
• Anandalok Award
• National Film Award
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Parents|| Father- N/A|
|Siblings|| Brother- N/A|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Soup, Mutton Curry, Nuts, Chicken, Fish|
|Favourite Actors||Amir Khan|
|Favourite Tv Show|| Indian: Bigg Boss|
American: Betrayal, Criminal Minds, Political Animals, Homeland
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Shreelekha Mitra is a famous Bengali movie and television actress. She was born on 30 August 1975 in Kolkata, India. She completed her school from Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai, India, and she completed her graduation from Kolkata, India. Shreelekha completed her graduation in English literature.
Shreelekha Mitra was interested in acting from her childhood. She started her career with television advertisements. Shreelekha did many advertisements for television. After did advertisement of ‘Lays’ with Saif Ali Khan and ‘Coca Cola’ with Amir Khan she made her media debut. After that, she started working on Bengali movies.
She made her debut with the movie ‘Sei Raat’ (1996). Shreelekha is well known for her movie ‘Kantatar’. After doing this movie she woned the ‘BFJA Award’ and ‘Anandalok Award’. She also worked in some TV serials. Some of her popular movies are: Saptami (1997), Samadhan (1997), Hotath Brishti (1998), Madhu Malati (1999), Satbhai (2000), Gariber Sansar (2000), Jabab Chai (2001), Annadata (2002), Mando Meyer Upakshan (2003), Debdut (2004), Ek Mutho Chhabi (2005), Kantatar (2006), Hello Kolkata (2008), Houseful (2009), Ogo Bodhu Sundori (2010), Uro Chithi (2011), Aschorjo Pradip (2013), Chaar (2014), Choukaath (2015), Sweater (2019) and more.
She has also worked with so many famous Bengali TV series including, Mirakkel Akkel. She also worked in some Radio shows, one of them is Sunday Suspense, which is a famous Bengali Radio Horror show.
Interesting Facts about Shreelekha Mitra
- Shreelekha Mitra was one of the most beautiful actress of her time in Bengali Television.
- Shreelekha worked as a judge in a famous Bengali comedy show ‘Mirakkel’.
- She has a daughter Maiya Sanyal. Shreelekha loves to spend time with her daughter.
- Shreelekha got married to her boyfriend Shiladitya Sanyal, but now the couple is divorced.
- After divorced Shreelekha lives a single life and she has no plan to marry again.
- On the sets of ‘Teen Satti’, she met her husband Shiladitya.
- She started her career in the early 1990s.
- Shreelekha also works as an anchor in a Bengali news channel ABP Ananda.
- After doing Manda Meyer Upakshan she won National Film Award in 2003.
- Shreelekha loves to eat Macher Matha Diye Lau Ghonto. It is a famous Bengali dish.
- She is very active in her social media accounts.
Also Read: Mimi Chakraborty