Silvana Imam is a famous Swedish Rapper primarily known for the Sweden Democrats, hom0phobia, and political songs protesting racism. She was born on 19 September, 1986 (age 35 years as of 2021) in Plungé, Lithuania, Stockholm.
In May 2013, she released her debut album “Rekviem” for the record label Playground Music; after that, she released the “EP När du ser mig” in May 2014. She is also popularly known for her feminist and anti-racist lyrics. Keep reading this post to learn more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Silvana Imam|
|Date of Birth||19 September, 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 years|
|Birthplace||Plungé, Lithuania, Stockholm|
|University||University of Stockholm|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet inches- 5'8"
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Debut||Album: Rekviem (2013)
|Awards & Achievements||Grammis Award for Artist of the Year|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Marital Status||Relating to homosexuality in women|
|Girlfriend Name||Beatrice Eli|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
Silvana Imam is a Swedish rapper. She was born on 19 September 1986. Her father belongs of Syrian descent, and she married a Samogitian descent girl. Silvana was born and brought up in Plungé, Lithuania, Stockholm. And she completed her education at the University of Stockholm.
Silvana has studied Psychology and English at the University of Stockholm. There is no more information about her educational qualification.
Her father belongs to a Syrian descent family, and her mother belongs to a Samogitian descent family. There is no more information about her family members.
Relationship, Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Affairs
In terms of relationship, she is lesbian, and she has a relationship with Beatrice Eli, a singer.
After taking education, she established herself as a successful rapper. At Kingsizegalan, she was nominated for “Newcomer of the Year” in 2012, and a year later, she released her debut album called “Rekviem” in 2013. After that, she released the “EP När du ser mig” in 2014.
She signed to Sebastian Ingrosso’s record label in January 2015. At the QX Gaygalan Awards, Silvana achieved “H*mo of the Year” in February 2015. Silvana released her second EP “Jag dör för dig” in April 2015.
Interesting Facts Silvana Imam
- Silvana Imam is a Swedish rapper from Stockholm. She was born and brought up in Plungé, Lithuania, Stockholm, on 19 September 1986.
- She is in a relationship with Beatrice Eli, a singer, and the couple performed together on the “Vierge Moderne” stage in Gothenburg.
- She appeared as a guest in the premiere episode of the discussion show “Edit: Diwari”.
- She achieved the award for Best Live Act at Manifestgalan.
- In 2015, she appeared in the TV show “Nästa Nivå” as a guest.
- Silvana Imam and Lune will release “Vinner med hjärtat”, a theme song for Sweden.
- In her lyrics, she described herself as a “Vincent van Gogh of rap”, “The Qu.