Roshni Walia is an Indian actress and model from Allahabad, UP, India. She was born on 20 September, 2001 (age 19years as in 2020) in Allahabad. First, she has worked in some TV advertisements. Then she made her debut in Television through a serial called “Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki” in 2012. She is popularly known for her role in “Bharat Ke Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap” as ‘Maharani Ajabde‘.
Roshni Walia belongs to a Hindu family from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. She is mainly a TV actress as well as a model. Roshni was born and brought up in Allahabad. In the beginning, she started her career through TV advertisements.
In 2012, she got a chance to perform in the TV show ‘Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki‘. After that, she became quite famous. Some of her popular TV serials are: ‘Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap‘. After that, she made her film debut in the film ‘My Friend Ganesha 4’ in 2012. She also performed in some films, they are: ‘Firangi’, ‘Daughter of Kutchh’, and others.
Roshni Walia belongs to a Sikh family from Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Vipul Walia and her mother is Sweety Walia. She also has an elder sister, named, Noor Walia.
Though Roshni Walia’s hometown is Allahabad, UP but currently she is living in Mumbai. She came into the acting industry from her childhood as she was really talented from her childhood.
First, Roshni started her career through Television Advertisement. She has worked with many popular brands like – ‘Oreo’, ‘Nutella, Knorr Soupy’, ‘Hippo’, ‘Vcare Anti Lice Shampoo’, and many others.
In 2012, she made her TV Debut in the Life OK’s show “Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki” which was aired from 19 December, 2011 to 21 October, 2012. In this show, she played the role of ‘Jiyana Agnihotri’. After that, she became quite popular in India. After that, again in Life Ok she played the role of ‘Maitri’ (Samir Soni’s daughter) in the show “Khauff Begins – Ringa Ringa Roses”.
In 2013, she played the lead role of Maharani Ajabde (1st wife of Maharana Pratap) in the Sony TV’s historical show “Bharat Ka veer Putra- Maharana Pratap”. This show is based on the life of ‘Maharana Pratap’, a great Hindu Rajput. This show was aired on TV from 27 May, 2013 to 10 December, 2015. Here Faizal Khan acted as ‘Maharana Pratap’. This show made Roshni so popular in the Indian TV Industry. Because of her acting performance in this show, Roshni Walia got – ‘Lions Gold Award’ for Favourite Child Artist (Female).
She also played some small roles in some films, including – “My Friend Ganesha 4“, “Machhli Jal Ki Raani Hai”, “Firangi”, “I Am Banni” and others.
Interesting Facts about Roshni Walia
- Roshni Walia is from a Sikh family in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- First, she started her career through TV advertisements.
- She became famous through the role of ‘Maharani Ajabde’ in the TV serial “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap” in 2014.
- Some of her popular Hindi films are: ‘Machhli Jal ki Raani Hai’, ‘My Friend Ganesha 4’, ‘Firangi’ etc.
- In the Show “Yeh Vaada Raha” at Zee TV she played the role of ‘Survi’ which was the lead role in this show.
- She got the Gold Award for Favourite Child Actress (Female) for the role of ‘Maharani Ajabde’ in the show “Maharana Pratap”.
- She is a great dog lover and also likes to use various Perfumes.
- She is a pet lover and has a Cat & Dog in her house.
- She really likes to travel to London.
- Pizza and Pani Puri are the favourite food of Roshni.