Besides working in movies, Renata has worked in many television soaps, operas, and theatres. Notni grabbed several awards with her impeccable skills.
|Real name||Renata Martinez Notni|
|Date of birth||January 2, 1995|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 years|
|Birthplace||Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico|
|College||Centro De Educacion Artistica de Televisa|
|Eye colour||Deep blue|
|Height||in feet inches: 5’7″|
in meters: 1.74 m
in centimeters: 174 cm
|Weight||in kilograms: 56 kg|
in pounds: 123 lbs
|Chest size||32 inches|
|Waist size||28 inches|
|Hip size||34 inches|
|Awards and achievements||Best Young lead actress, 2011|
Renata Notni has worked in many movies, most of which were Mexican. She also has a fair experience of working in theatre and music videos.
Renata debuted with a television show, “Código Postal” in 2006 at the young age of 10! Crediting to her impressive acting skills she got many other television shows after that.
Notni worked in shows like Amorcito Corazon and Mar de amor. She lived in Mexico where she participated in various TV shows like “La Rosa de Guadalupe”, and “Como Dice El Giklo”.
Later, in 2014, Renata relocated to New York where she participated in the ‘Stella Adler’ Acting Studio acting class. The Mexican actress bagged her first lead role in 2015 with Telenobera.
- Código Postal 2006-2007
- La rosa de Guadalupe 2008-2010
- Un gancho al Corazón 2008-2009
- Mar de amor 2009-10
- La fuerza del
- Como dice el dicho 2011
- Què Bonitó amor 2012-2013
- Quiro amartè 2013-2014
- Amor de barrio 2015
- Suèno de amor 2016
- Mi adorable maldición 2017
- Por Amar sin ley 2018
- Vecinos 2019
- La Boda de la Abuela 2019
Renata Notni worked in theatre in the year 2015 in ‘Las que no sienten’ where she did the role of Marcela. In the year 2018, Renata did a music video ‘Eso No Va Suceder’ for the artist Ha*Ash.
Relationships and Affairs
|Parents||Mother: Liliana NotniAlfredo|
Father: Martìnez Notni
|Siblings||Brother: Héctor E. Martìnez Notni|
|Net Worth (.approx)||$250,000 dollars|
Interesting Facts about Renata Notni
- Yo Queries was Renata’s first show TV series anywhere outside of Mexico.
- Renata attended acting lessons at the CEA Infantil, the children’s version of drama school, Centro de Educacion Artistica, run by Televisa in Mexico City.
- After her challenging role in the mental and emotional thriller ‘Las que no sienten’, Renata Notni was announced as one of the young talented leaders of soap operas.
- Renata is a lover of the colour black and that can be seen in her fashion choices that make her look stunning.
- In 2016, Renata won the Best Young Lead Actress of the soap opera Sueño de amor.
- Renata was nominated for Best Young Leading Actress in 2011 for her role in Mar de Amor. She didn’t win the award that year. However, she won the title in 2017.