Priyam Garg is a Young Right Handed Batsman from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is selected for Under 19 World Cup 2020 as a Caption to represent India in South Africa. He is from a very poor family of Uttar Pradesh but because of the hard work he selected as a Caption for Under 19 World Cup (2020).
Priyam Garg was born on 30 November 2000 in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. He was born and brought up into a poor family. When he was 11 years old his mother was passed away. He started playing cricket when he was 6 years old.
When he was 8 years old he joined the Victoria Park Cricket Training Ground in Meerut for his training. His father used to sell milk and drive school vans to earn money for Priyam’s training. He never wastes his time and money on unnecessary things.
Family, Caste, Boyfriend, Education, Affairs, & More
Priyam Garg Belongs to a very poor family in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. His birthplace in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. His father’s name is Naresh Garg who is a Driver in Health and Social Care and also a Milk seller.
His Mother’s name is Kusum Devi who passed away in 2011 when Priyam was 11 years old. He has 3 sisters Pooja, Jyoti, and Reshu. He also has 2 brothers. His elder Brother Shivam is a pharmacist.
There is no information about his Relationship or Affairs.
He started playing cricket when he was 6 years old and when he was 8 years old he joined the Victoria Park Cricket Training Ground in Meerut for his training. Priyam belongs to a very poor family but his father did everything for his training.
He started to play for Uttar Pradesh, some of his initial day’s matches are Uttar Pradesh vs Saurashtra at Delhi on 19 September 2018, Uttar Pradesh vs Goa at Kanpur on 1 November, 2018, Uttar Pradesh vs Maharashtra at Delhi on 21 February 2019. He is the Captain of Indian U-19 Cricket Team.
Interesting Facts about Priyam Garg
- Priyam Garg is an Indian Cricketer from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Priyam Garg is the son of Naresh Garg who is a Driver in the Health and Social Care and also a milk seller.
- Priyam’s father did everything for his training such as driving vans, loading goods in trucks, selling newspapers, selling milk.
- At the age of 8, he started his Cricket Training at Victoria Park Cricket Training Ground.
- At the age of 11 when his mother passed away, he wanted to quit Cricket Training and work to support his family but his father motivates and supports him to chase his dream.
- In his childhood, his family has not enough money to buy a Television that’s why he used to watch Cricket matches in the nearest Paan shop.
- Priyam started his Cricket career as a fast bowler but his coaches suggested to also practice batting. Then he became a good Batsman.
- Priyam wanted to become a fast bowler like Bhubaneswar Kumar and Praveen Kumar.