Pernilla Wahlgren is a Swedish actress and singer, who is best known for “Den Iängsta Dagen“, “The Serpent’s Way“, and “Eine Geschidene Frau“. She was born on 24 December 1967 (age 53 years as of 2020) in Gustavsberg, Stockholm, Sweden.
Pernilla came to the people’s eyes in 1985 competing in the “Melodifestivalen“; her single “Piccadilly Circus” became popular. Her song “Piccadilly Circus” was written by Lars Andersson and Bruno Glenmark. Later she worked in many TV shows and movies. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, ung, pojkvän, blogg, hus, Instagram, program, fjällbacka, and more.
|Real Name||Pernilla Nina Elisabeth Wahlgren|
|Nick Name||Pernilla Wahlgren|
|Profession||Singer and Actress|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1967|
|Age (as in 2020)||53 years|
|Birthplace||Gustavsberg, Stockholm, Sweden|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A
in meters- N/A
in feet inches- N/A
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Debut||TV Show: Melodifestivalen (1985)|
|Awards & Achievements||She earned twice Guldmasken Award for her work in Theater|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Ex-Husband Name||Emilio Ingrosso
|Childrens||Son: Theodor Wahlgren-Lennholm, Oliver Ingrosso, Benjamin Ingrosso
Daughter: Bianca Wahlgren Ingrosso
|Parents||Father- Hans Wahlgren
Mother- Christina Schollin
|Siblings||Brother- Niclas Wahlgren, Linus Wahlgren, Peter Wahlgren
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.5 Million|
Pernilla Wahlgren was born into an artistic family in Gustavsberg, Sweden. She is a Swedish singer and actress. Pernilla was born on 24 December 1967 as Pernilla Nina Elisabeth Wahlgren. Her mother, Christina Schollin, is a Swedish actress, popularly known for her appearances in a motion picture, and her father, Hans Wahlgren. She belongs to an artistic family and is also a Swedish actor.
She has three brothers Niclas Wahlgren, a Swedish actor, Linus Wahlgren, a Swedish actor; and Peter Wahlgren, a Banker.
She once married Emilio Ingrosso, but later they divorced. Emilio Ingrosso is a Swedish-Italian dancer, composer, and restaurant owner. The Couple has three children Bianca Wahlgren Ingrosso, Oliver Ingrosso, and Benjamin Ingrosso.
Pernilla Wahlgren attended Adolf Fredrik’s Music School in Stockholm, Sweden. There is no more information about her academic life.
Pernilla Wahlgren belongs to a Swedish artistic family. Her father’s name is Hans Wahlgren her mother’s name is Christina Schollin. She has three brothers Niclas Wahlgren, Linusa Wahlgren, and Peter Wahlgren.
Relationship, Boyfriend & Affairs
Pernilla Wahlgren was married Emilio Ingrosso in 1993, and they divorced in 2002. They have three children, Oliver Ingrosso, a music producer, Dj, and singer; Benjamin Ingrosso, an Artist, singer, and songwriter; and Bianca Ingrosso, a blogger, singer, social Influencer.
Pernilla has a son with Joachim Lennholm, and their son’s name is Theo.
Pernilla acted when she was four years old, with her mother, in the TV show “Den Iängsta Dagen“, but she earned fame after competing in the “Melodifestivalen” in 1985. Alongside attended school, she was also a part of Saltsjöbaden’s theater. She joined the Swedish production of ‘The Sound of Music’ in 1982.
In 1983 she worked in the show “Nygammalt“, and in 1984 she worked in another show, “Razzel“. She also worked in theatrical comedy shows like: Bubble Trouble, Spanska Flugan, and Parneviks Cirkusparty.
She worked in a TV show “Sing a Long” (2 episodes) in 2008-2012. In 2012 she worked in some more TV shows like: “Let’s Dance“, “Betnér Direkt“, “Gäster Med Gester” and “Mitt Liv är ett Skämt“.
In 2010 she worked in a TV show, “Stjärnorna På Slottet“, a Swedish TV show, and it’s commonly broadcast during the Christmas and New Year Eve weekend.
Pernilla Wahlgren worked in many more TV shows and movies, and she also played many guests appearance roles.
Interesting Facts about Pernilla Wahlgren
- Pernilla Wahlgren was born in Sweden on 24 December 1967. Her birth name is Pernilla Nina Elisabeth Wahlgren.
- When she was four years old, she worked in a TV show with her mother.
- She earned twice the ‘Guldmasken‘ award for her work in theater.
- In the musical version of “Pippi Longstocking” she played a role as Annie; later, she was replaced with Siw Malmkvist, and played a role as Pippi. This show earned a tremendously positive response from critics.
- In the show “Razzel”, she performed her debut single “Nu har det tänt” in 1984.
- In 2018 and 2019 Pernilla acted in her show “Kort, glad och tacksam“. Where she celebrated 40 years as an actress and singer.
- Her second show, which premiered in 2020 named “Pernilla Wahlgren har Hybris“.
- In 1985 she participated in “Melodifestivalen“, and her song “Piccadilly Circus” became very famous, but she earned fourth place. Later she again participated in “Melodifestivalen” in 2003 with Jan Johansen, and they earned second place.
- Pernilla was dubbed the voice for princess Unikitty in the kid’s film “The Lego Movie“.
- She participated in the TV show “Wahlgren Värld“, which is a Swedish reality show. The show is generally based on the daily lives of actress and singer Pernilla Wahlgren and her daughter Bianca Ingrosso and their family members.
Pernilla Wahlgren Images
- Read More: Carina Bergfeldt