Mina Sundwall is an Actress, Singer, and Songwriter from the United States who has been on television and in films. She’s most known for playing ‘Penny Robinson‘ in the Netflix original series “Lost in Space”, which debuted in 2018.
Mina Sundwall is a New Yorker by birth and upbringing. She spent a portion of her youth in Europe, as she is half-Swedish and half-Italian. Mina’s first ‘part’ was an abducted infant when she was eight months old.
Mina is most known for her roles as Penny in Netflix’s “Lost in Space,” Francesca in Tara Subkoff’s independent horror film “#Horror,” and Justine in the romantic comedy “Maggie’s Plan.”[ez-toc]
|Full Name||Mina Sundwall|
|Nickname||Mina De Julis|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||23 October, 2001|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Age (as of 2021)||20 years|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, USA|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, USA|
|Languages||French, Swedish, English, Spanish|
|School||United Nations International School|
|Highest Qualification||Still Studying|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5'6"
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurement||32-24-34 inches|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Tattoo||Finger Shoulder blades (of wings) Back (of flower and Creeper)|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Parents||Father- Fredrik Sandwal
Mother- Nadia Sandwall
|Debut (Movie)||Maggie’s Plan ( 2015)|
|Debut (TV)||Celebrity Ghost Stories (2012)|
|Debut (short movie)||The Water Gun Chronicles (2013)|
|Favorites/Likes & Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Lan Somerhalder|
|Favorite Actress||Emily Watson|
|Favorite Singer||Billie Eilish|
|Favorite Movie||Girl, Interrupted|
|Favourite TV Show||Black Mirror|
|Favourite Characters||Debbie the chicken James P. Sullivan ( Monster, Inc)|
|Favourite Book||Born a Crime (by Trevor Noah)|
|Favorite Destination||Tokyo, Kyoto, Hong Kong|
|Favorite Color||Red, Grey|
|Favorite Food||Sushi, Corned Beef, Ice tea|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Cooking, Photography|
|Celebrity Crush||Cole Sprouse|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$4 million|
Mina Sundwall is an American actress best known for portraying Penny Robinson in the Netflix television series Lost In Space. Her admirers are currently anticipating the third season of Lost in Space.
Mina Sundwall was born in New York City on October 24, 2001 (age 20 years as of 2021). Mina Sundwall was born to Fredrik Sundwall and Nadia Leonelli in Stockholm, Sweden. Mina de Julius is her nickname.
Scorpio is her zodiac sign. Mina Sundwall is a multilingual individual who can communicate in Swedish, English, Spanish, and French. She is a multitalented and clever actress who is currently one of Hollywood’s most well-known young stars.
Mina Sundwall was raised in a Christian household. Fredrick Sundwall is her father’s name, and Nadia Leonelli is her mother’s name. Her parents are both in the entertainment business.
Mina’s father is Swedish, and her mother is Italian. Hence she is of mixed heritage. She did spend some of her childhood in Europe. She spent much of her childhood in New York as well as in France and Madrid.
Sundwall graduated from United Nations International School in June 2019. Before settling in New York, she previously lived in France and Spain to start her educational career and concentrate on her academics.
Mina Sundwall made her first appearance on television in 2012 as Kathy in the documentary series “Celebrity Ghost Stories“. She starred as Kara Foxx in the short film “The Water Gun Chronicles“.
She then directed the short film “First Prize” in 2014. In the same year, she starred as a young Petra in the psychological thriller “A Good Marriage”. Next, Sundwall appeared as Mia Harris in an episode of “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”.
She landed the role of Francesca in Tara Subkoff’s film “#Horror” in 2015. In the same year, she appeared in “Freeheld” and “Maggie’s Plan” as Maya Kelder and Justine. She was cast in the short film “Un vase à Chinatown”.
Sundwall is now starring as Penny Robinson in the first season of Netflix’s “Lost in Space”. According to some estimates, the actress is paid $50k every episode by the ‘Lost in Space’ production company.
Relationship, Boyfriend, Affairs
There is no news about Mina Sundwall’s dating and boyfriend. If we got any we’ll update it here.
Mina Sundwall is a stunning actress and model, and she is also a tall girl, standing at roughly 5 feet 6 inches tall. Mina’s body weight is around 55 kg.
Mina’s body measurements are around 32-24-34, which indicates she has a 32-inch chest, a 24-inch waist, and 34-inch hips.
Mina appears to make a living from her acting career. Her annual remuneration is estimated to be over $4 million.
Interesting Facts about Mina Sundwall
- Short Movies: Mina has appeared in several short films, including First Prize (2014), The Water Gun Chronicles (2013), and Objects in the Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear (2010).
- Mina is a singer and songwriter who experiments with music while not working (acting). She also knows how to play the guitar and the piano.
- Her favourite project as of 2018 is “Lost in Space”. Her favourite episodes from the first season are the ninth and fourth.
- Mina joined the March for Our Lives because she supports gun control legislation.
- She is an outgoing young lady who enjoys socializing.
- Service: She wishes to participate in service trips to Ghana and other places to contribute to humanity’s upliftment and spend time with children from all backgrounds.
- She enjoys video games, but she admits that she isn’t very good at them.
- Cyberbullying: She was cyberbullied by a former friend who became an adversary.
- Mina has no other siblings. However, her parents have a dog, which she believes is loved more than she is.
- Balancing performing and academics: She has a private tutor who instructs her; they arrange classes whenever she has free time, and she is a standard high school graduate. She excels in school and enjoys taking exams. She wishes to attend college.
- She is terrified of being alone in the dark.
- She is an outspoken supporter of the LGBT community and pride.
- Acting: “There are no ricks to acting,” she says when asked about it. “It all comes down to a lot of hard work, a lot of studying, and a lot of perseverance.” “Find a really fantastic teacher, someone who will sit with you, listen to you, and push you,” she advises aspiring actors. “Do as much work as you can, whether it’s a short, tiny film or a feature film.”
- In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, she backed both Croatia and France.
- She is pro-immigration to the United States and is the daughter of immigrants.
- Lactose intolerance is a problem for her. She is unable to consume spinach.
- She fantasizes about directing a historical French film.
- As a child, she aspired to be a forensic pathologist.