Marama Corlett is a famous Maltese actress and dancer. She is popularly known for her acting in “Blood Drive”, “Sick Note“, “Guardians of the Galaxy”. She was born on 3 May 1991 (age 29 years as of 2021). Marama worked in many more movies and TV shows, “The Devil’s Double” (movie), “Missed Connection” (short film), “Sindbad” (TV show), “Duende” (short film), “Maleficent”(movie), “Sick Note”, (TV show) and more. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Marama Corlett|
|Profession||Actress and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1991|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 years|
|School||Olivia Dow School of Russian Ballet
|Collage/University||Urdang Academy in Covent Garden, London
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet inches- 5'1" ft
|Weight||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Debut||Short film: What a Witch in 2009|
|Awards & Achievements||N/A|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth||$0.5 million|
Interesting Facts about Marama Corlett
- She was born and grew up in Malta, but now her hometown is London. Her date of birth is 3 May 1991.
- Her father’s hometown is New Zealand, and her mother’s hometown is Malta.
- She completed her schooling at Olivia Dow School of Russian Ballet, and she completed her graduation from Urdang Academy in Covent Garden, London.
- Marama has four sisters.
- She started her career as a dancer, and she worked with the company Ballet Russ de Malt in Malta.
- She is known also widely known for her portrayal in the television series “Sinbad”.
- Few years of dancing career, she started her acting career with the short film “What a Witch” in 2009.
- In 2012, she worked in a T.V. series, “Sindbad”; after this series, she gained her popularity, where she acted as Rina, directed by Andy Wilson, Brian Grant, and Colin Teague; this show received positive reviews from critics.
- In 2013, she appeared in the film “Deseret Dancer”, where she acted as Mona. It is a British biographical drama film directed by Richard Raymond, written by Jon Croker, edited by Chris Gill. The released date was 3 July 2014 in Germany, 10 April 2015 in the United States, and 15 April 2016 in the United Kingdom. The film received mixed responses from reviewers.
- The T.V. show “The Watch”, where she acted as Corporal Angua, is a fantasy police procedural T.V. series, created by Terry Pratchett, written by Simon Allen. The released date was 3 January 2021.
- She also worked in some short films like “What a Witch”, “Todd and the Tooth Fairy”, ” Missed Connections”, “The Bridge”, and more.
- Marama worked in many T.V. Series like “Sindbad”, “The Dovekeepers”, “A.D. The Bible Continues”, “A Girl Goes for Dinner”, “Blood Drive”, “Strike Back: Revolution”, “Sick of it”, “His Dark Materials”, and more.