She was born into a Hindu Brahmin family on 25 November 1997 (age 23 years as of 2020). Her birthplace is Jammu & Kashmir, India, and also she brought up here.
Mahira Sharma is an Indian television actress. Her birthplace is Jammu & Kashmir, India. After her graduate degree, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her acting career.
In 2019, she participated in Big Boss season 13 as a contestant. She is also a popular TikTok star who has nearly 2 million followers.
Family, Boyfriend & Affairs
Mahira’s mother’s name is Sania Sharma. She has a brother, named, Akki Sharma.
She has a relationship with Abhishek Sharma.
Mahira made her acting career debut in 2016 with a Television show named “Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan” in which her character’s name was ‘Shilpi’. Later In 2017, she left the show because she was not satisfied with her role.
After that, she appeared in comedy serials of Sony Sab like “Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double” and “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Afterward, she appeared in Zee TV’s drama “Kundali Bhagya” her character’s name was ‘Manisha’. Mahira worked on Ekta Kapoor‘s fiction series “Naagin 3” as ‘Jamini’.
She also appeared in some Punjabi music videos like Supna and Jaane Kyun. One of her music videos of the song called Lehanga, gained over 100 million views in just 2 weeks after it was released. In 2018, she appeared as a judge in the reality show named MTV Date To Remember.
Interesting Facts about Mahira Sharma
- Mahira Sharma started her career as a model.
- In 2016, she performed superbly in the TV show “Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan’ as Shilpi.
- She left the show in 2017 because she was not comfortable doing that character.
- Sharma is very active on social media.
- Mahira can fluently speak in Hindi, English, and Urdu language.
- She participated in the TV show Big Boss 13 in 2019.
- She was also seen as a Judge in the show ‘MTV Date To Remember’.
- Sharma appeared in Naagin 3 as ‘Jamini’.
- In the show ‘Kundali Bhagya’ on ZTV she performed the role of ‘Manisha’ in 2018.