Born to a Hindu family Lopamudra Raut is an Indian model from Nagpur, Maharashtra. She becomes the second runner up at the Miss United Continents 2016 pageant. After that, she also won the title of “Best National Costume” for India. In 2003 she was the runner up in the Femina Miss India Goa.
Family, Boyfriend & Affairs
Lopamudra Raut belongs to a Hindu Family. Her Father’s name is Jeevan Raut who is an Accountant and her Mother is Ragini Raut.
Currently, Lopamudra is unmarried. There is no information available about her Boyfriend and Affairs.
Interesting Facts about Lopamudra Raut
- Lopamudra is a bold Model and Beauty Queen of India.
- She was the runner up in 2003 at Femina Miss India Goa.
- She also becomes the second runner up in the Miss United Continents in 2016.
- She is a Dog lover.
- She also participated in Big Boss 10 in 2016.
- She loves to dance and swim.