Frankie Adams is a famous Samoan New Zealand actress, who is popularly known for the television series “The Expanse“, where she acted as ‘Bobbie Draper‘. She is also widely known for the television series “Shortland Street“, where she acted as ‘Ula Levi‘. Adams was born on 3 January 1994 (age 27 years as of 2021) in Savai, Samoa. She also worked in many more TV shows and movies. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Frankie Adams|
|Profession||Actress and Boxer|
|Date of Birth||3 January 1994|
|Age (as in 2021)||27 years|
|School||Auckland Girls Grammar School
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5'11" ft
|Weight||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV show: Shortland Street (2010-2015)
Film: One Thousand Ropes in 2017.
|Awards & Achievements||N/A|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Boyfriend Name||Vinnie Bennett
|Parents||Father- Allan Adams
Mother- Lau Adams
Sister- Julie Adams, Flo-Jo Adams
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
Interesting Facts about Frankie Adams
- She was born on the Island of Savai in Samoa. Her date of birth is 3 January 1994.
- She completed her schooling in Auckland Girls Grammar School.
- Adams made her debut with the soap opera “Shortland Street” when she was 16 years old, directed by Oliver Driver, Geoff Cawthorn, Ian Hughes, Richard Barr, Kiel McNaughton, and Katherine McRae, created by Caterina De Nave, Jason Daniel, and Bettina Hollings, and the show received various reviews from reviewers.
- In 2016 she appeared in the TV show “Wentworth”, where she acted as Tasha Godwin, it is an Australian television drama series, created by David Hannam, Reg Watson, and Lara Radulovich, and the show got a good response from the critic.
- She got fame after worked in the show “The Expanse” in 2017. It is an American science fiction television series, developed by Hawk Ostby, Mark Fergus, where Adams acted as Bobbie Draper.
- In 2017 she made her movie debut with the film “One Thousand Ropes”, where she acted as Ilisa. It is a New Zealand drama film, directed by Tusi Tamasese, produced by Catherine Fitzgerald, edited by Annie Collins, and the released date was 10 February 2017.
- Later she also worked in another film “Mortal Engines” in 2018, where she acted as Yasmina Rashid, it is an action-adventure film, directed by Christian Rivers, edited by Jonno Woodford Robinson.
- Adams is also a Boxer. She participated in a fight for Life charity boxing competition, trained by Lolo Heimuli, but she lost the competition.
- Her boyfriend Vinnie Bennett is also an actor, who is known for his character in “Ghost in the Shell”, and “The Shannara Chronicles”.