Eucharia Anunobi is a famous Nigerian actress, producer, and pastor. She is popularly known for acting in “Abuja Connection” a Nollywood action thriller film directed by Michael Ezeanyaeche, and produced by Ojiofor Ezeanyaeche the release date was 2003.
The film received a good response from critics. She was born on 25th May 1965 (age 55 years as of 2020) in Owerri, Imo State.
Eucharia worked in many more movies like “Small Chops” in 2020, “The Foreigner’s God” in 2018, “Breaking Heart” in 2009, “Desire” in 2008, “Final Tussle” in 2008, “My Darling Princess” in 2008, “Black Night in South America” in 2007, “Area Mama” in 2007, “Big Hit” in 2007, “Letters to a Stranger” in 2007, and more. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Eucharia Anunobi-Ewku|
|Nick Name||Eucharia Anunobi|
|Profession||Nigerian Actress, Model, and Pastor|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1965|
|Age (as in 2020)||55 years|
|Collage/University||• University of Nigeria, Nsukka
• Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A
in meters- N/A
in feet inches- N/A
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Debut||Movie: Glamour Girls (1994)|
|Awards & Achievements||• Best Actress in Nigeria by Nigeria Entertainment Awards
• Best Actress of the year by the Best Nollywood Awards
• Most Prominent Actress in Nigeria by the Afia Magic Viewers Choice Awards
• Best Actress in Nigeria by the golden Icon movie Academy Awards
• City People Movie Special Recognition Award
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Spouse Name||Charles Ewku (2000-2009)|
|Childrens||Son: Raymond Ewku (died)|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth||$900,000 approx|
Interesting facts about Eucharia Anunobi
- She was born on 25th May 1965 in Owerri, Imo State, in Nigeria’s southeastern part.
- Eucharia earned a National Diploma in Mass Communication from the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu. She also received a bachelor’s degree in the English language at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- In 1994 she joined the Nigerian movie industry, and she worked in her 1st movie, “Glamour Girls”. After that, she worked in another film, “Back Stabber”, in 1995.
- Eucharia married Charles Ewku in December 2000, but after nine years, they divorced due to some domestic issues. The couple had a child Raymond Ewku, but at the age of 15, he died due to sickle cell anemia.
- According to Eucharia, her son died due to a mistake by his doctor.
- After doing the film “Abuja Connection” in 2003, she gained fame, and she won an award for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards.
- Eucharia has worked in more than 200 Nollywood movies; she is now one of Nigeria’s most talented and highest-paid actresses.
- She worked in the movie “The Last Burial”, a Nigerian classic supernatural film based on the Life and death of Ogbuefi Nnamani, directed by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, produced by Prince Emeka Ani, and the released date was 2000.
- In 2007 she worked in the movie “Latter to a Stranger”, a Nigerian romantic comedy-drama film, directed and produced by Fred Amata, and written by Victor Sanchez Aghahowa; Eucharia played a role as Mrs. Bankole, and the film got good reviews from critic.
- She earned some awards like “Best Actress in Nigeria by Nigeria Entertainment Award”, “Best Actress of the year by the Best Nollywood Award”, “Most Prominent Actress in Nigeria by the Afia Magic Viewers Choice Awards”, “Best Actress in Nigeria by the golden Icon movie Academy Award”.
Eucharia Anunobi Images
All the image credit goes to Eucharia Anunobi’s Instagram profile, you can check from here.