Emma Chamberlain is an American social media star, Youtuber, and Model who won Streamy Award for Breakout creator in 2018. “Time Magazine” included her The 25 Most Influential People On The Internet in 2019.
On 22 May 2001 (age 20 years as of 2021), she was born in San Bruno, California, US. On 2 June 2017, Chamberlain uploaded her first video on the YouTube channel. Her video was ‘We All Owe The Dollar Store An Apology’, which she uploaded on 27 July 2017. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Emma Frances Chamberlain|
|Profession||YouTuber, Social media Star, Instagram Star, Model|
|Date of Birth||22May, 2001|
|Age (as in 2021)||20 years|
|Birthplace||San Bruno, California, United States|
|School||Central Middle School, San Carlos, California, and Notre Dame High School, Belmont|
|High School||California High School Exit Exam|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet inches- 5'4" ft
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Debut||YouTube Video; We All Owe The Dollar Store An Apology (2017)
|Awards & Achievements||1) Streamy Awards in 2018
2) Teen Choice Awards in 2019
3) Shorty Awards in 2020
4) Streamy Awards for first-person and Creator Product in 2020
5) People Choice Awards for Social Star of 2020 and Pop Podcast of 2020 in 2020
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Boyfriend Name||Tucker Pillsbury (rumor)|
|Parents||Father- Michael Chamberlain
Mother- Sophia Chamberlain
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth||$12 million USD|
Emma Chamberlain Biography
Emma Chamberlain was born on 22 May 2001 in San Bruno, California, US. She is the only child of her parents. She is an American social media star. Emma grew up in San Mateo Country. When Emma was five years old, her parents divorced.
When she was in All-Girl Catholic Preparatory School, she was on the cheerleading and track teams. Emma was a member of the “California All-Stars Pink” cheer team.
She completed her schooling at Central Middle School in San Carlos, California, Notre Dame High School, Belmont, and All-Girl Catholic Preparatory School. During the first semester of her junior year, Emma left high school. After passing California High Exit Exam, she got her graduation degree.
Emma Chamberlain Family
Emma was born to Sophia Chamberlain and Michael Chamberlain in California. Sophia Chamberlain is her mother, and Michael Chamberlain is her father. When she was five years old, her parents got divorced. There is no more information about her family members.
Relationship, Boyfriend & Affairs
Currently, she is Unmarried, but there is a rumor that Tucker Pillsbury is her boyfriend. There is no more information about her relationship status.
Emma Chamberlain Career
Emma started her YouTube career in 2017. She uploaded her first YouTube video on 2 June 2017. During the summer, she uploaded videos daily. She uploaded a video, “We All Owe The Dollar Store An Apology“, on 27 July 2017, and it was viral soon. After that, she gained thousands of subscribers in 2017. Her channel gained approx 100000 new subscribers every month. Emma appeared in a 90 minutes interview on Cody Ko’s podcast channel “Insanely Chill” in December 2017.
According to 2019, Emma is known as a pioneer on the Internet and YouTube. The Atlantic dubbed her and wrote an article and said, “the most talked-about an influencer in the world”, and the article’s name is “Emma Chamberlain Is The Most Important YouTuber Today”.
Emma worked with some brands like Calvin Klein, Target, Louis Vuitton, and more. In 2019 Emma launched her podcast title; in the same year, her own mail-order coffee company, available online.
Interesting Facts about Emma Chamberlain
- Emma Chamberlain is a YouTuber, social media star, model in America primarily known for her quirky videos.
- She was born Emma Frances Chamberlain on May 22, 2001, in San Bruno, California, United States.
- When she was in school, she performed competitive cheer for five years.
- Her first viral YouTube video was “We All Owe The Dollar Store An Apology”, which she uploaded on YouTube on July 27, 2017.
- Between August 1 to 30, her channel gained 4000 to 150000 subscribers.
- Emma moved from the San Francisco Bay Area to Los Angeles in June 2018, and she created “The Sister Squad” with the Comedy duo The Dola Twins and YouTubers James Charles.
- They uploaded accompanying videos on their YouTube channel.
- United Talent Agency signed Emma in July.
- Her channel “Sister Squad” hit approx 1 million subscribers on June 19 2018, and the track gained 6 million subscribers in December on Christmas day.
- She was nominated for four Streamy awards:- the most of any female creator: Creator of the Year, Editing, First Person, and won Breakout Creator in 2018.
- In 2019 some news and entertainment organizations published articles about Emma Chamberlain.
- “The New York Times”, wrote Emma Chamberlain, 18, is the funniest person on YouTube. “W Magazine,” wrote Emma is the most attractive girl on YouTube. “Time” includes her The 25 Most influential people on the internet.
- Emma Chamberlain won Choice Female Web Star at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards.
- In September, she appeared in the first episode of the MTV Snapchat collaboration Teen Code.
- On November 13, 2019, “Time Magazine” included her on Its TIME 100, Next List.
- She featured in a segment broadcast on ABC News Nightline in December 2019, and Adam Rippon (an Olympic figure) taken her interview about her career.
- She has approx 10.3 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- She earned YouTube Silver Button in – August 2017, she earned YouTube Gold Button in – April 2018, and she made YouTube Diamond Button in – March 2021.