Emelia Brobbey is a famous Ghanaian actress, musician, and television presenter who won the Best Indigenous Actress of the Year and was nominated for Best Supporting Actress of the Year at the City People Entertainment Awards 2016.
She was born on 6th January 1982 (age 38 years as of 2020) in Akyem Swedru, Ghana. She worked in some movies like “Pains Of True Love”, “Kofi Sika”, “Games of the Heart”, “Nkonyaa“, and more.
|Real Name||Emelia Jackson Brobbey|
|Profession||Ghanaian Actress, Musician, Television Presenter|
|Date of Birth||6 January 1982|
|Age (as in 2020)||38 years|
|Birthplace||Akyem Swedru, Ghana|
|School||Akim Swedru Senior High School|
|Collage/University||Presbyterian Teacher's Training College|
|Educational Qualification||• Diploma in Journalism
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management
• ICM certificate in Broadcast Journalism
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A
in meters- N/A
in feet inches- N/A
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Awards & Achievements||1) Best Indigenous Actress of the Year
2) Best Supporting Actress of the Year at the City People Entertainment Awards
3) Best Ghallywood Actress Awards and Best Philanthropist at the 3G Awards
4) 2019 Best Actor Female Indigenous at the ZAFAA Global Award
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Ex-Husband Name||Dr. Kofi Adu Boateng (2010-2012)|
|Parents||Father- Samuel P. Brobbey
Mother- Akim Swedru
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$450,000|
Interesting Facts about Emelia Brobbey
- Emelia Brobbey was born in Akyem Swedru, the Eastern part of Ghana, on 6 January 1982.
- Her mother’s name is Amim Swedru, and her father’s name is Samuel P. Brobbey.
- She completed Akyem Swedru Secondary School and continued to Presbyterian Teacher’s Training College. She also earned a diploma in journalism. She had a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and an ICM Certificate in Broadcast Journalism.
- She was a very bright student in her school and college life.
- Emilia married Dr. Kofi Adu Boateng in 2010; her husband is the End Point Homeopathy Clinic founder. In 2012 they were separated.
- Emilia Brobbey is a top female actress in Ghana. Her net worth is $450,000.
- Some of her film names are, “Asantewaa”, “Asem Asa”, “Adofoasa”, “Seed Of Rejection”, “Kae, Nkonyaa”, “Pains Of True Love”, “Medimafo Tease”, “Kofi Sika”, “Mansa: The Pretty Crying Baby”, “Games Of The Heart”.
- In 2018 she won Best Ghallywood Actress and Best Philanthropist at the 3G Awards in New York, and in 2019 she won the 2019 Best Actor Female Indigenous at the ZAFAA Global Awards, which the African Film Academy Awards presented.
- She released her first single song, “Fa Me Ko” in 2019. After that, she released another single song, “Odo Electric”.