Dalton Rapattoni is a 25-year-old American pop artist. This singer, songwriter, musician hails from Dallas, Texas. He rose to the limelight in 2010 when he became the second runner-up in the reality show American Idol. In this article, we bring to you an insight into who this talented young artist is?
|Name||Dalton Louis Rapattoni|
|Profession||Singer, musician, songwriter|
This 25-year old American pop singer was born in Memphis, Tennessee where he spent the early years of his life. He then moved to Sunnyvale, Texas where he was brought up and raised. Texas is also where he pursued music and got his education in music.
Dalton Rapattoni started to play the guitar at the tender age of 11 when his grandmother took him for guitar lessons. He also went to the School of Rock in Dallas and later in Frisco, Texas. Along with his friends from music school, he created a local band and called it Fly Away Hero.
In his late teens, he participated in a talent search competition for a band where he completed an audition video. This talent search happened in a local mall in Dallas where he got selected as one of the original members of the five-member band. The band was IM5. Rapattoni then moved to Los Angeles for training with the IM5 and made his debut in 2011.
After leaving the band in 2014, he started working as a teacher at his alma mater, the School of Rock in Dallas. He came into the limelight when he participated in the fifth season of the popular reality show, American Idol. That proved to be a big break in his career and he finished as the second runner-up.
|Date of birth||6th February 1996|
|School||School of Rock, Dallas|
|Hobbies||Video games, music|
|Height||in feet inches: 5 feet 9 inches|
in meters: 1.80 m
in centimeters: 180 cm
|Weight||in kilograms: 55 kg|
in pounds: 121 lbs
|Debut||Fly Away Hero|
|Awards and achievements||Second runner up in American Idol|
- Rapattoni released his first single “Stop” when he performed at the Dallas mall for the talent search audition.
- In 2015, he released “Lost and found” after reforming his band Fly Away Hero. This song made it to the 17th position in the Billboard Heatseekers.
- Dalton Rapattoni performed and released an original “Strike a match” at the American Idol. The song broke the charts and was a big hit.
- In 2016, he announced the School of Rock Gives Back Tour. He performed throughout the United States and Canada.
- The end of School of Rock Gives Back Tour ended with the announcement of “The Inspired Attempt Tour” which covered Boston and Arizona.
- In 2017, he went on to tour with “The Acoustic Attempt Tour”.
- While celebrities don’t ever reveal their exact net worth, the estimated net worth of Dalton Louis Rapattoni is believed to be 1 million dollars.
|2016||Strike a matchTurn to stone Happy Christmas God only knows|
|Parents||Father: Fran Rapattoni|
Mother: Kiva Jackson
|Siblings||Sisters: Sophie Rapattoni, Rebecca Rapattoni|
Dalton Louis Rapattoni was born to parents Kiva Jackson Rapattoni and Fran Rapattoni. The pop musician, singer, and songwriter has two sisters Sophie Rapattoni and Rebecca Rapattoni. Sophie also happens to be a musician just like her sibling whereas not much is known about Rebecca who likes to keep her life private, unlike her siblings.
Relationships and Affairs
Like most celebrities, Dalton Rapattoni has always preferred to keep his relationships private. Time and again there have been certain rumors about who the pop star is currently dating but Rapattoni never confirmed any rumors. The American singer allegedly dated Madison McLaughlin from 2012 to 2013.
Both of them never said anything about the relationship or the breakup. While the relationship status of Rapattoni continues to be a mystery, it is believed that the young artist is currently single.
|Favourite childhood show||N/A|
|Favourite food||Red velvet cake|
|Net Worth (approx.)||1.2 million dollars|
Interesting facts about Dalton Rapattoni
- Dalton Rapattoni was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at a very young age of 9.
- He could never finish his schooling because of his condition which caused frequent seizures resulting in a lot of absence.
- Besides guitar, the pop singer is also professionally trained in drums, bass, and piano.
- Dalton Rapattoni is a very active social worker and spends a lot of time raising awareness on causes like bipolar disorder, suicide prevention, and other mental health issues.
- His legion of fans calls themselves “nobodies”- taking the idea from Rapattoni’s personal life as the ones who are ignored.
- His fanbase, popularly known as “nobodies” also relates to his mother’s favorite poem “I am nobody”. This poem is a legendary artwork of Emily Dickinson.
- Rapattoni is also a budding influence in the fashion industry.