Dalton Rapattoni is a young American pop artist. This singer, songwriter, and musician hail from Dallas, Texas. He rose to the limelight in 2010 when he became the second runner-up in the reality show American Idol. In this article, we bring you insight into who this talented young artist is.
|Name||Dalton Louis Rapattoni|
|Profession||Singer, musician, songwriter|
This 25-year-old American pop singer was born in Memphis, Tennessee, where he spent the early years of his life. He then moved to Sunnyvale, Texas, where he was raised. Texas is also where he pursued music and got his education in music.
Dalton Rapattoni started to play the guitar at the tender age of 11 when his grandmother took him for guitar lessons. He also attended the School of Rock in Dallas and later in Frisco, Texas. Along with his friends from music school, he created a local band called Fly Away Hero.
In his late teens, he participated in a talent search competition for a band where he completed an audition video. This talent search happened in a local mall in Dallas, where he got selected as one of the original members of the five-member band. The band was IM5. Rapattoni then moved to Los Angeles for training with the IM5 and made his debut in 2011.
After leaving the band in 2014, he started working as a teacher at his alma mater, the School of Rock in Dallas. He came into the limelight when he participated in the fifth season of the popular reality show American Idol. That was a big break in his career, and he finished as the second runner-up.
|Date of birth||6th February 1996|
|Age [as of 2022]||26 years|
|School||School of Rock, Dallas|
|Hobbies||Video games, music|
|Height||in feet inches: 5 feet 9 inches|
in meters: 1.80 m
in centimeters: 180 cm
|Weight||in kilograms: 55 kg|
in pounds: 121 lbs
Dalton Rapattoni’s Career
|Debut||Fly Away Hero|
|Awards and achievements||Second runner-up in American Idol|
- Rapattoni released his first single, “Stop,” when he performed at the Dallas mall for the talent search audition.
- In 2015, he released “Lost and found” after reforming his band Fly Away Hero. This song made it to the 17th position in the Billboard Heatseekers.
- Dalton Rapattoni performed and released an original “Strike a match” at the American Idol. The song broke the charts and was a big hit.
- In 2016, he announced the School of Rock Gives Back Tour. He performed throughout the United States and Canada.
- The School of Rock Gives Back Tour ended with the announcement of “The Inspired Attempt Tour,” which covered Boston and Arizona.
- In 2017, he went on tour with “The Acoustic Attempt Tour.”
- While celebrities don’t ever reveal their exact net worth, the estimated net worth of Dalton Louis Rapattoni is believed to be 1 million dollars.
|2016||Strike a match, Turn to stone, Happy Christmas, and God only knows|
|Parents||Father: Fran Rapattoni|
Mother: Kiva Jackson
|Siblings||Sisters: Sophie Rapattoni, Rebecca Rapattoni|
Dalton Louis Rapattoni was born to parents Kiva Jackson Rapattoni and Fran Rapattoni. The pop musician, singer, and songwriter has two sisters, Sophie Rapattoni and Rebecca Rapattoni. Sophie also happens to be a musician, just like her sibling, whereas not much is known about Rebecca, who likes to keep her life private, unlike her siblings.
Relationships and Affairs
Like most celebrities, Dalton Rapattoni has always preferred to keep his relationships private. Time and again, there have been certain rumors about who the pop star is currently dating, but Rapattoni never confirmed any rumors. The American singer allegedly dated Madison McLaughlin from 2012 to 2013.
Both of them ever said anything about the relationship or the breakup. While the relationship status of Rapattoni continues to be a mystery, it is believed that the young artist is currently single.
|Favorite childhood show||N/A|
|Favorite food||Red velvet cake|
|Net Worth (approx.)||1.2 million dollars|
Interesting facts about Dalton Rapattoni
- Dalton Rapattoni was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at the very young age of 9.
- He could never finish his schooling because of his condition, which caused frequent seizures and many absences.
- Besides guitar, the pop singer is professionally trained in drums, bass, and piano.
- Dalton Rapattoni is a very active social worker and spends a lot of time raising awareness on causes like bipolar disorder, suicide prevention, and other mental health issues.
- His legion of fans calls themselves “nobodies”- taking the idea from Rapattoni’s personal life as the ones who are ignored.
- His fanbase, popularly known as “nobodies,” also relates to his mother’s favorite poem, “I am nobody.” This poem is a legendary artwork by Emily Dickinson.
- Rapattoni is also a budding influence in the fashion industry.
Also Read: Maribel Guardia | Katy Perry | Jack Harlow
Linda Brown is the Author & Editor of this Blog. She is a fashion designer, a Dog lover, and a proud mother of two kids. Linda is a fan of Movies, TV Shows, Theaters, and Books by almost every author. Her Favourite hobby is listening to retro and suspense stories. Read more about her >>