Charis Nilsen is indeed a pole vault and high jump champion from the United States. He won the silver medal in the Tokyo Olympics, demonstrating his incredible talent. Chris Nilsen is indeed a 23-year-old athlete. He was born in Kansas City, Missouri, on January 13, 1998 (age 23 years as of 2021). Nilsen, who is only 23 years old, has earned a silver medal there in the 2020 Olympic Games and is a six-time NCAA champion.
Chris Nilsen’s net worth, bio, age, height, birthday, and wiki for 2020-21 are all listed below! Chris Nilsen’s age, Physical Appearance, and entire biography are all revealed throughout this blog post! Also, see Chris Nilsen’s dating, marriage, and relationship history!
|Real Name||Chris Nilsen|
|Date of Birth||13 January, 1998|
|Age (as in 2021)||23 years|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|School||Park Hill High School in Kansas City|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 198 cm
in meters- 1.98 m
in feet inches- 6'6"
|Weight||in kilograms- 84 kg
in pounds- 185 lbs
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Parents||Father- Mark Nilsen
Mother- Karen Nilsen
|Siblings||Sister- Nicole Nilsen|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 - $3 million|
Nilsen attended Park Hill High School in Kansas City, Missouri, and graduated with honors. Nilsen was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. With a clearance of 18-4 3/4 throughout the pole vault at the Missouri Class 5 sectional meet, Nilsen placed the US high school record (5.61 m). Chris’ zodiac sign is Capricorn, as per astrologers. Chris Nilsen (born January 13, 1998) is now a pole vaulter and high jumper from the United States.
Nilsen was a member of the Nike club and began his career path in July 2020. He is presently operating with Karen Locke.
Chris Nilsen was already married to Kelly Vogel Nilsen in 2019, and the pair does have a son named Roman.
In 2019, Chris Nelson was also involved in a domestic disturbance against his wife. As per the report, Chris stated, “my wife Kelly and I fought wherein we raised our sounds”.
His neighbor called the cops, and when officials reached, they were peacefully discussing the situation. According to him, cops took statements and then left soon after that. I adore my wife and children, and I’ll never intentionally harm them.
We don’t know what happened between Chris and Kelly because their relationship hasn’t been acknowledged on the web.
Furthermore, looking through Nilsen’s Instagram account reveals that he has been dating Breanna Swee. She is the new girlfriend or lover of Charis Nilsen.
Mark Nilsen (father) and Karen Nilsen (mother) are Chris Nelson’s parents. His father and mother aren’t known for their athletic abilities. Nicole Nilsen is Chris Nilsen’s younger sister.
- Nilsen began his career as a member of the South Dakota Coyotes, and in the fall of 2016, he competed against Derek Miles in Vermillion, South Dakota.
- Nilsen placed 13th in the Pole Vault at the 2017 World Athletics Championships in London, clearing 5.60 m (18 feet four inches).
- In July of 2020, Nilsen began his professional career as a Nike-sponsored athlete. He is currently collaborating with Karen Locke.
- Nilsen became the first pole vaulter to reach 5.90 meters at the 2020 Olympic Trials on June 21, 2021, securing his first location win and a selection on the Olympic team besides Sam Kendricks and KC Lightfoot. With such a leap of 5.97 meters, he won silver at the Olympic video games in Tokyo, improving his personal high quality by two centimeters.
- Nilsen is a member of the NCAA and attends the University of South Dakota.
- Nilsen is a three-time NCAA Track and Field Pole Vault Title holder and even a six-time NCAA Division and First Team All-American.
- In the Pole vault, Nilsen owns South Dakota Coyotes college records of 5.80 m (19 ft 0 in) indoors and 5.86 m outdoors (19 feet three in).
- Nilsen set the American & NACAC outdoor pole vault U-20 record of 5.75 meters (18 toes 10 inches) and the American & NACAC indoor pole vault U-20 record of 5.70 meters (18 toes 10 inches) (18 toes eight in).
- Nilsen was named Summit League Indoor Field Athlete of the Year and Outdoor Field Athlete of the Year in 2017. Throughout the 2017 outdoor season, Nilsen was named to the Bowerman Watch List.
- Nilsen won the 2018 Texas Relays after clearing 5.80 m (19 toes zero in). He later competed against Sam Kendricks at the 2018 Drake Relays, clearing 5.78 m (19 toes zero in), and told the Sioux City Journal about the competition in Des Moines, Iowa.
- For the eighth time this season, Nilsen has been named Summit League student-athlete of the week. Chris Nilsen of South Dakota won the men’s most astonishing performance of a championship award after winning his 1/3 straight league pole vault championship with such a meet record leap of 19-0.75. (5.81m).
- In February 2020, Nilsen set an indoor non-public record of 5.93 meters at the Devaney Sports Complex. This bounce set an Indoor NCAA Collegiate record, previously held by LSU Freshman Mondo Duplantis.
Chris Nilsen’s net worth
Chris is among the wealthiest Athletics Competitors and the most recognized. As per Reports, Chris Nilsen’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $3 million.
Read More: Armand Duplantis