Anmol Gagan Mann is a beautiful Singer as well as Lyricist from Punjab, India. She was born on 26 February, 1990 (age 30 years as of 2020) in Khiland Pind, Mansa, Punjab, India. After completing her schooling, she finished her graduation in Physiology and Music. Next, she made her singing debut in the song “Royal Jatti” (2014). She also writes lyrics, so she is also a Lyricist.
Anmol Gagan Mann Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend
Anmol Gagan is a beautiful Singer & Lyricist from Punjab, India. She was born on 26 February, 1990 in Khiland Pind, Punjab. She is from a Jatt Sikh family. After completing her schooling, she studied at M.C.M.D.A.V college and completed her graduation in Physiology and Music.
Then, in 2014, she made her singing debut in the song ‘Royal Jatti‘. After that, she worked on many hit songs. Anmol Gagan is also a Lyricist, and she wrote so many popular song’s lyrics as well.
She belongs to a Punjabi Jatt family from Mohali, Punjab. There is not much information is available about her family, parents, and siblings.
Relationship & Boyfriend
She is currently unmarried (as in 2020). There is no information about her relationship or boyfriend.
Anmol was excellent as a student. After completing the schooling, she completed her graduation in Physiology and Music from M.C.M.D.A.V College.
Anmol Gagan Photos
Interesting Facts about Anmol Gagan
- Anmol Gagan is a Punjabi female singer as well as a Lyricist.
- She made her debut in the Song – “Royal Jatti” in 2014.
- She is now unmarried, and her relationship is disclosed.
- Anmol won the World Folk Dance Competition in England & Russia in 2004.
- London and Paris is her best destination for traveling.
- She loves to eat Chole Bhature, Rajma Rice, Makki Roti, and Sarson Saag.
Also Read: Anupama Parameswaran Biography