Anmol Gagan Mann is a beautiful Singer as well Lyricist from Punjab, India. She was born on 26 February, 1990 (age 30years as in 2020) in Khiland Pind, Mansa, Punjab, India. After completing her schooling she finished her graduation in Physiology and Music. Next, she made her singing debut in the song “Royal Jatti” (2014). She also writes lyrics so she is also a Lyricist.
Anmol Gagan is a beautiful Singer & Lyricist from Punjab, India. She was born on 26 February, 1990 in Khiland Pind, Punjab. She is from a Jatt Sikh family. After completing her schooling she studied at M.C.M.D.A.V college and completed her graduation in Physiology and Music.
Then, in 2014, she made her singing debut in the song ‘Royal Jatti‘. After that, she worked in many hit songs. Anmol Gagan is also a Lyricist, she wrote so many popular song’s lyrics as well.
Anmol Gagan belongs to a Punjabi Jatt family from Mohali, Punjab. There is not much information is available about her family, parents, and siblings.
Relationship & Boyfriend
Anmol Gagan is currently unmarried (as in 2020). There is no information about her relationship or boyfriend.
Anmol Gagan was very good as a student. After completing the schooling she completed her graduation in Physiology and Music from M.C.M.D.A.V Collage.
Interesting Facts about Anmol Gagan
- Anmol Gagan is a Punjabi female singer as well as a Lyricist.
- She made her debut in the Song – “Royal Jatti” in 2014.
- She is now unmarried and her relationship is disclosed.
- Anmol won the World Folk Dance Competition in England & Russia in 2004.
- Her best place for travel are London and Paris.
- She really loves to eat Chole Bhature, Rajma Rice, Makki Roti and Sarson Saag.