Allison Hossack is a Canadian actress who is best known for her works in “Stargate: Atlantis” (2004), “Stargate SG-1” (1997), and “R.L Stine’s The Haunting Hour” (2010). She was born on 26 Jan 1965 (age 56 years as of 2021). Allison is also popular for her beautiful looks and figure. Keep reading the post further to know more about her Biography, Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, husband, news, and much more.
|Real Name||Allison Hossack|
|Other Name||Allison J. Hossack|
|Date of Birth||26 January, 1965|
|Age (as in 2021)||56 years|
|Birthplace||Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada|
|Collage/University||Brandon University School of Music in 1998|
|Educational Qualification||B. Mus.|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A
in meters- N/A
in feet inches- N/A
|Weight||in kilograms- N/A
in pounds- N/A
|Debut||TV Show: Another World (1989-92; as Olivia Matthews)
Movie: White Light (1991; as Rachel Ruthledge)
|Last Movie||Angel Falls: A Novel Holiday (2019)|
|Last TV Show||The Expanse (2017)|
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Favourite Things or Like/Dislike|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million - $5 Million|
Allison Hossack began her career with modelling swiftly moved to the showbiz industry, rising to one of the most popular actresses in the world of cinema and to date she is recalled for her role in the movie Stargate: Atlantis. Hossack’s hobbies include reading, learning, photography, internet surfing and much more on the bucket list.
Interesting Facts about Allison Hossack
- Allison is an actress from Manitoba, Canada.
- She is graduated with B. Mus from Brandon University School of Music in 1998.
- She made her TV debut in “Another World” which was hosted from 1989 to 92.
- In 1991, she made her Film or Movie debut in “White Light”.
- Allison Hossack played the role of a scientist in both Stargate SG-1: Cure(2002) and Stargate: Atlantis: Poisoning the Well (2004), where she was seen to work with potentially strong medicines which drove the attention of viewers.
- Her Net Worth is approx. $1 Million – $5 Million.
Read More: Bree Wasylenko