Keep reading to know more about her Biography, Life, Husband, Weight, Body Sizes, News, and more.
|Real Name||Alba González Villa|
|Date of Birth||27 October, 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 years|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Traveling|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet inches- 5'9"
|Weight||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Chest Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips Size||34 inches|
|Debut||TV Serial: El comisario (2006)
Movie: El Calentito (2005)
|Awaeds||1. ‘Ondas Award’ (2015)
2. 26th Actor and Actress ‘Union Awards’ for the TV series ‘Vis a Vis' (2017)
3. ‘21st liris Award’ in the category of Best Actress for the web series ‘Money Heist’(2019)
4. ‘7th Platino Award’ for the web series ‘Money Heist’ (2020)
|Relationships & Affairs|
|Parents||Father- Antonio Flores
Mother- Ana Villa
|Grandparents||Grandfather- El Pescaílla
Granmother- Lola Flores
|Favorite Actor||Pedro Alonso|
|Favorite Food||Pasta, Italian Foods|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, White|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$3 million|
Alba Flores was born in 1986 in Madrid, Spain. Alba knew she wanted to be an actor since she was a child. She never considered another career path and began studying acting and music at thirteen.
Alba spent six years practicing before taking her first stage part in Honeymoon in Hiroshima, followed by the gypsy version of A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Alba made her feature film debut in Chus Gutierrez’s “El Calentito” in 2005.
The entertainment community in Spain sat up and took note of this remarkable new talent, and she was cast in a top-rated television series, “El comisario”, almost immediately.
El Sindrome de Ulises and the musical play Enamorados anonimos were shortly to follow. Costuras and Cuentame Como Paso, two of Spain’s most popular television programs, featured the young actress in pivotal roles.
After her breakout performance as Saray Vargas, Alba became a household celebrity in Spain, a Roma gypsy prisoner in Locked up. When Alex Pina, the show’s creator, decided to make Casa de Papel (Money Heist), he cast Alba in one of the series’ key parts, Nairobi.
Alba is now [as of Dec 2021] filming the third season of Locked Up and will return to Money Heist in November for the much anticipated second season.
Alba Flores is the sole child of Antonio Flores, a musician and composer, and Ana Villa, a stage director. She is a gitano family of musicians, actors, and performers.
She is the granddaughter of “La Faraona” (“The Pharaoh”) Lola Flores, niece of singers Lolita and Rosario Flores, and cousin of actress Elena Furiase.
Antonio González, commonly known as “El Pescalla,” was a Spanish singer and guitarist regarded as one of the founding fathers of Catalan Rumba. His ancestors were Gitano.
Alba began studying theatrical interpretation at the age of thirteen, with additional piano training.
She appeared in several parts throughout her brief theatrical career, including Luna de Miel en Hiroshima (Honeymoon in Hiroshima) (2005) and the Romani rendition of A Midsummer Night’s Dream (2007).
Alba made her cinematic debut in 2005 with Chus Gutiérrez’s film El Calentito.
In 2006, she made her television debut in an episode of El comisario.
El Tiempo entre costuras and Tell me how it occurred, two of Spain’s most popular television dramas, starring the young actress.
Her role as a Roma gypsy was her breakout performance. Saray Vargas is credited with making Alba a household name in Spain.
Alba played the Spanish narrator in the Netflix documentary Night on Earth. In the Netflix series “Money Heist”, she played Nairobi.
Alba Flores TV Shows and Movies
- 2005- El calentito as Amaya
- 2006- El comisario as Sohara
- 2006- Los mánagers as Chica Casting
- 2008- El síndrome de Ulises as Arabia Salazar
- 2013- Vicente Ferrer as Shamira
- 2013- The Time in Between as Jamila
- 2014- Cuéntame as La Chelo
- 2015- The Memory of Water as Carmen
- 2018- Indetectables as Volcánica
- 2019- Vis a Vis as Saray
- 2020- Ferrotipos
- 2020- Vis a Vis: El Oasis as Saray
- 2017-2021- Money Heist as Nairobi
- 2021- Las cartas perdidas
- 2021- Maricón Perdido
Relationship, Boyfriend, Affairs
She currently Single, and there is no news on her dating and affairs on web.
Alba Flores is a beautiful woman. She stands about 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 60 kilograms. She is in good shape, with body measurements of 34-26-34.
She is fair-skinned, with black eyes and black hair and a beautiful tattoo on her body. She also maintains a healthy body with exercise and a balanced diet.
Alba has a net worth of $3 million. She enjoys a high-end lifestyle. Films provide the primary source of income, while television, brand advertisements, and other sources provide supplementary income.
Interesting Facts about Alba Flores
- Lola Flores and Antonio González El Pescalla are her grandparents.
- She was nine years old when her father went away. Her father wrote the song “Alba” especially for her.
- Alba began studying dramatic interpretation and piano playing at the age of thirteen.
- Luna de Miel en Hiroshima (Honeymoon in Hiroshima) (2005) and the Romani rendition of A Midsummer Night’s Dream are two of her most prominent parts (2007).
- She took part in the Enamorados anónimos festival in October 2008.
- After her role as Saray Vargas, a gypsy prisoner in Locked Up, the Spanish actress became a household name in Spain.
- Alba was named PETA’s brand ambassador in May 2020. “Go Veg” is her campaign motto. “It’s for the animals and the environment.”
- She is the tallest of the Money Heist actors. She stands at the height of 176 cm. As a result, she stands taller than both Denver and Rio.