Akumaa Mama Zimbi is an Actress, Blogger, Television, Radio broadcast Journalist, Ghanaian women’s rights leader. She is professionally known as Dr. Joyce Akuma Dongotey-Padi. Akuma Mama is especially known as a relationship expert, sex educator, and philanthropist. She acted as a House Girl in the popular show “Cantata” in the early 1990s, hosted by Ghana Television Station. Keep reading this post to know more about her Wiki, height, weight, personal life, family, boyfriend, and more.
|Real Name||Akumaa Mama Zimbi|
|Professionally Known as||Dr. Joyce Akumaa Dongotey-Padi|
|Profession||Actress, Blogger, Television and Radio Broadcast Journalist, Sex Educator, Marriage Counselor, Woman Rights Activist|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Age (as in 2020)||N/A|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73m
in feet inches- 5'7"
|Weight||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Famous for||Her talks about Love, Marriage, and Sex
|Awards & Achievements||1) Radio and Television Personalities Awards Radio Development Show Host Of The Year 2019-2020
2) ACRAG Talent Award for her acting in the show "Cantata" in 1999
3) ACRAG Best Female Radio Personality Award in 2008
4) Miss Yilo Krobo Award in 1992 and 1996
5) Best Journalist Award for Adolescent and Reproductive Health in 2001
Relationships & Affairs
Favourite Things or Like/Dislike
Interesting Facts about Akumaa Mama Zimbi
- Akumaa Mama was born in Ghana, famous for her talks on love, marriage, and sex.
- Her father is a policeman.
- She married a businessman.
- Akumaa is the founder and Executive Director of Mama Zimbi Foundation (MFG), a non-governmental organization supporting widows.
- She is also remaking broken marriages.
- Akumaa is the host of Ghana’s popular radio and television talk “Odo Ahomaso”, where she talks about marriage, love, and sex.
- She is also a blogger on sex education, marriage, love, and relationship.
- Akumaa won ACRAG Talent Award for her acting in the show “Cantata” in 1999.
- In 2008, she won ACRAG Best Female Radio Personality Award.
- She also won Miss Yilo Krobo Award in 1992 and 1996. In 2001 she received the Best Journalist Award for Adolescent and Reproductive Health.
- Akumaa Mama worked in some movies like “Accra Killings”, “Lost Hope”, “Two Troubles”.
- Akumaa Mama Zimbi is her household name in Ghana.